💫CH: 10

AT 3 PM, AFTERNOON

Vanya finished her all typing work and stretched her arms, she had working for about 3 hrs.

Vanya washed her face and took a look at the schedule, she remembered that she had to go to the Sinclair lab. She quickly got up and went to Viraj's cabin, Vanya knocked on the door and went in she saw that Viraj was already ready to go.

" Let's go," Viraj said, and then they both went for SINCLAIR LABORATORY

Viraj never took someone in his laboratory except his secretary, As Vanya was his PA so he had to take her there.

SINCLAIR LABORATORY

They reached the lab within one hour, the lab was situated in the middle of the jungle.

Viraj parked his car in the special parking area and opened the gate for Vanya, vanya got out of his his car and then started walking inside the lab.

It was a huge building with so many floors, they got on the lift and stopped at the 5th floor, which was a big hallway to the lab.

Vanya was observing all the details carefully, she wanted to get every possible information she could get. they walked a few steps and reached in front of the big lavish glass door.

They went in, and all employees were wearing white labe coat and big frame glasses.

" it's not that diffrent"she grumbled

" Mahika, wait at guest room, i will be back after testing" Viraj said and showed  her the guest room.

" It would be good to go in guest room, i think there is nothing in this lab room i have to search for something else"( in vanya's mind)

"Okay sir" vanya said and went in guest room, viraj also left for his testing.

vanya was all alone in that room," i have to go to check room"" but i will wait for an hr." she waited 1 hr, idealy,.

after 1 hr, she got up checked the hallway, not a single person was there, she silenlty got out of the room and started searching for perfume collection room which she saw while coming.

After searching it for 5 min. she finaly found it, she looked here and there and went in that room,there were only collection of products without any security.

She was roaming all over the room to get some important details, just then she was two talbe with sime natural ingredients and a open note book,

 she read it anf quickli took her phone out, it was the important deatail for her. she quiclkl opened the camera and clicked the photoes as quicly as she could.Vanya was about to get of the room but she bumped into someone a gasp of ouch came from her mouth, " Are you okay?" A stern but firm voice asked her, she looked up and saw viraj was there, " y..es , Actually i was searching for washroom, but accedently in got in this room" she said in one go.

" it in right side " viraj told her" thank you" vanya said and went in washroo,.

" god, today i was saved" she said and normalised her breath, after 10 min she came back in guest room where viraj was already waiting for her, " Let's go then if you are done" viraj asked vanya.." okay" she said and they went for company,

It was satuday, company's office timimg was till 5:30 pm, 

" your work is over, let me drop you home" Viraj told her " okay "she said,

"YOU are aware of the today's dinner meeting, i will msg you the adress, I was send you a driver to pick up be ready at time" Viraj stoped his car in front of her apart ment and informed her, she got out of the car and said " Thank you sir for the drop, i will be ready on time" she said and went in her apartment.

Viraj was only staring at that disapearing figure, then he also went his mansion.

AT 8 PM,

Vanya was ready to go for the meeting,it was in a big big 7 stars hotel," May be an important client" she mumble, she was about to open the insta the big horn of the car, signed her to come down, she took her bag and closed her apartment.

She came down and get in the car, " Let's go" she said and driver started driving, It was a beautiful night, The full moon light. The moon's light was glowing her beauty features perfectly. She was realy looking like an angle.

after sometime they reached at there destination, she walked to the 3rd floor to the VIP room,she knocked the door and get inside.

She saw two mwn were waithing for her. it was Viraj and Mr. william.

VIRAJ'S POV

IT was about 7;45,I called my driver to pick up Mahika from her apaertment, and i also headed for the meeting.

I mid way i called Mr. William that i am going to reach in 5 min.

after 5 min, I parked my car and went in the hotel, AS i enterted some receptionist welcomed me and showed me my room, 

After some times mr.W illam also joined me, we took some juice and started discussing the project launching ideas,

but suddenly someone knocked on the room door, i thought that it wsa a waitress,"Come in" i said and continued talking to Mr. william, the door opened but he she was not waitress, 

"Mahika" i took her name all of sudden, yes it was Mahika, shw was looking very diifrent today, A white Anarkali, little make up only. She was looking like a masterpeice, only and one in the universe. 

"Hello, Mr

"Hello, Mr. WIlliam and Mr.Viraj, I am Mahika, Mr. VIraj's PA" my name from her mouth was making me more mad for her,

"YES..Mahika i have heard about you"" please have a seat" Willam said, and again we started disscussion, But this time my mind was not on that meeting, My whole focus was on her. her voice , her presence of mind, beauty everything was making me mad.

 after 1 hr our meeting was done, and our dinner too I droped Willam to the airport and droped Mahika her home.

And then i also went for my mansion, it was prety late night. 

I reached home and got a cold shower, and jumped on the bed, her beautifull face was only coming in front of my eyess..." I think I am in love" 

"No...i have to focus on my company first.." " i thnk she have a boyfriend"" is there my chance??" with these questions on my mind i selpt.