💫CH:18

NEXT MORNING,

It was a nice sunny morning, All the people were busy preparing for the Haldi ceremony, but the youngsters were out for the count, All the boys were sleeping in the room after exhausting dance practice.

"Boys, Wake up Guyss. It's morning time, Breakfast is ready"Roshni said while sliding the curtain,

"5 more minutes Chachi"Nishant begged her, "NO NO NO..GET UP," she said and went to wake up the girls,

Vanya and JIya had already woke up and were cleaning their bed, 

"WHAT will you wear today, MAHI di??" Jiya asked her excitedly, "I bought two outfits but I don't know which one to wear??" Vanya said confusingly,

"I am here di, I will help you"Jiya said pointing the finger to herself,

both laughed cutely, they were almost done just then Roshni entered their room,

"You are awake, It's good come down, Breakfast is ready dear"Roshni said and left there room, both the girls got ready and came down.

Meanwhile boys were also ready, and were comming down for breakfast just then Nishant got the call from the wedding manegment team so he had to rush there.

Viraj was already on the dining table, seemed like he was waitimg for someone.

Jiya and Vanya were comming down while gigling, they came and took there seat.

"They aree talking to each other like they they are bestfriends...haha" Roshni wishpered to viraj,

Viraj eyes were only on Vanya, she was looking more beautiful while smiling.

"Do you like someone beta??" Roshni mischeviously ASked viraj, "yes....I mean no mom" viraj hesitated.

"Do you want me to talk to Mahika??" Roshni smiled, "MOM..i didn't tell you I like Mahika" viraj shockly loodked At his mother,

"You didn't but your eyes did" Roshni said and statrted talking to others, When Viraj heard his mother's words, he looked at Vanya, "DO I REALLY LIKE YOUU??" viraj mumbled and finished his breakfast.

They all were so bust that didn't even realize it was 12 o'clock.

All prepration was done, Groom and Bride were posing for pictures, the garden was decorated beautyfully,

Meanwhile, Vanya and jiya were almost ready, " how could you be so beautiful mahi di??" Jiya asked her, " You are way more beautiful than me, you tel me how do you look so beautiful?" vanya mischeviously asked her, " Mahi ddiii" Jiya blushed

They were complimenting each other just then Roshni came in there room, "OMG...You both are looking meesmirizning.touchwood " she came near them and hugged them, 

"let's go down then" Roshni said and took them down, everthing was perfectli decorated, the ritual was about to start, but vanya eyes were looking for someone else.

just then she saw a strong, musculing, smart and attractive personality taking on phone, it was viraj, the Yello shervani was looking freaking good on him, smeed like it was made only for him.

 "I am sure he is  a playboy" vanya mumbled and went to take a seat. the ceremony started and all were enjoying it. Groom and bride were delighted by the decorations.

They ceremony ended and all had their dinner, It was around 8 PM, Viraj got an call from MR. william, he came to garden whre vanya was already walking.

"Yes....Next week" viraj said and ended the calll, " mAHIKA , we ae having product launching next week, we have to do it as soon as possible"

"Yes sir, I will call mr. shekhar then" vanya told him, " okay do it tommorow, now take a rest" viraj told her.

"okay sir"she said and left. 

vanya called Abhimanyu, " Hello bhai, is our product done" she wishpered

"Yes we are done, The new project is amazing, the the problem is sinclaire and   Singhania" Abhimanyu told her,

"Yes i KNwo, we have to lauch as soon as possible, they are ready to lauch their produt within 1 week, i will try my best to delay their lauch, try to do it faster" vanya told him and ended the call.

She was only thinking about delaying the launching project...and slept while thinking.