💫CH:20

Vanya and Viraj managed to reach Rajasthan on time, despite feeling tired from the wedding, to attend their morning meeting.

 Viraj's company, Sinclair, had launched a new product, but Vanya was able to postpone their launch so that Sunrise Enterprises could launch first. However, Viraj's launch was already two days late.

Little did they know that a big clash was waiting for them. Both Sinclair and Sunrise Enterprises had scheduled their launches for the same time. Everyone was tense at Sinclair company, with the media surrounding the entire company.

 Even though they had faith in their product, they didn't know that Sunrise Enterprises was not a small company. 

"How the hell did you not get to know about this unwanted clash?" Viraj shouted at Shekhar. Shekhar was trembling as he could see his death in front of him. He had never seen Viraj this angry before and couldn't even utter a word.

 "S-sir," Shekhar said fearfully, "we got to know about this yesterday night, and as soon as we got this news, we sent it to you." "Viraj, we have to do something about this clash, otherwise, the company's shares will decline," Kabir entered Viraj's cabin and saw Shekhar shivering. Kabir ordered him to leave. 

"Call Mahika," Viraj told Shekhar when he was about to turn. "Mahika is yet to come, sir," he said and left the cabin as fast as he could.

"Kabir, how is this possible?" Viraj sat down on his chair, looking worried. "I think we have a mole," Kabir replied. "I have checked each and every member of this company, but I couldn't find anyone who could do this," Viraj said.

 "Everyone?" Kabir asked, puzzled. "Yes, everyone," Viraj confirmed. "So, what do we do now?" Kabir asked.

 "We need to arrange a meeting with the board members," Viraj told him. 

Meanwhile, Vanya was on a call with Abhimanyu."Are you sure that our product is ready for launch?" Vanya asked him."I confirmed it. It is ready," Abhimanyu replied. "But what if our plan fails?" he asked with concern."It will not fail. Believe me. Just be ready and wait for my call," Vanya assured him and headed to the office.When she reached, she asked Shekhar, "Where is Viraj, sir?""Don't you know what the situation is?" Shekhar asked hurriedly."No, what happened?" Vanya played along as if she didn't know anything.

"Sunrises Enterprises and our company have product launches on the same day," Shekhar said and then left. 

Viraj's meeting was over, and Vanya approached him, asking, "Sir, what do we do now?" "We'll launch our product today itself," replied Viraj, and both of them headed towards his office.

 Both companies were ready to launch their products, but what happened was unexpected. Both products were excellent, and both companies shared an increase in demand as soon as they launched. 

"Sir, we're safe for now, but what if it happens again?" Vanya asked him worriedly. "Would you like to go for dinner with me?" Viraj asked her suddenly,

"whattt??" vanya was shocked, 

"Actually,we are going for dinner"he said and left,

vanya was shocked but she had no choice left rather than go with him, she left office and went her apartment.

"AHH..my plan didn't work..do i really need to make him fall for me??" vanya was talking to herself while getting ready,

she wore a white saree and done a light makeup she was looking stunning.

"A driver arrived to pick her up, and she got in the car with him. Soon, they arrived at a 7-star hotel, and the manager came to escort her to the VIP room. After reaching the room, she knocked and went inside."

But what she saw was unexpected for her.