💫ch: 4

MEANWHILE IN SINCLAIR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES

A black Lamborghini stopped in front of a huge building named ' Sinclair Enterprises'. A young man in his late twenties got out of the car. he was wearing black sunglasses with a formal suit looking ethereal. His hair was settled neatly. Perfection was screaming through his visage. He entered with his powerful aura. The crackling sound of his shoes against the frigid marble black flooring was echoing through the hallway. His secretary greeted him with ' Good Morining' which he returned with a nod. Then he headed over to his office which was on the nineteenth floor of the building. after reaching the floor he stopped in front of a lavish black door having a vast golden handle attached to it. Entering the cabin he took off his coat and hung on the chair, he was dommed in a white shirt tucked inside his black pants, looking like a king.

 Entering the cabin he took off his coat and hung on the chair, he was dommed in a white shirt tucked inside his black pants, looking like a king

Sitting on his chair he asked his secretary about his schedule,

"What is today's schedule??" the man sitting on the chair with a powerful aura asked his secretary,

"Yes Mr. Viraj, first you need to check the perfumes before launching, then you have a meeting with Mr. Kapoor and Mr. William and then you are free." the secretary completed with a wide smile on his face.

"hmm, Okay if it is completed you can leave," Viraj said without looking at him

" Okay sir" he replied and went out.

Viraj Singhania, CEO of Sinclare Enterprises, one of the most famous cosmetic companies  in the world, the one competitor  of the Sinclair company in "Sunrises Enterprises"

Viraj is the only son of his parent. he doesn't live with his parents, cause he loves to live alone. he has his mansion near their house.

Viraj is a cold-hearted and ruthless man, he only talks when needed.

But also has a soft corner for some people which he loves the most, he has a powerful aura and unlimited money.

Also finishing off someone is easy for him, being a member of the underworld mafia group.

"Hello Mr. William, let's meet in the meeting room," Viraj said and headed to the meeting room.

This meeting was for launching and testing a sample of the new product, " Hello Mr. Singhania, how are you?" Mr.William asked Viraj while hugging him.

"I am good, Mr.William" Viraj replied firmly,

" Okay then, let's start the meeting, "Viraj said and sat on the chair

AFTER 2 HOURS

After the meeting, Viraj dropped him off and came back to the meeting room.

"Let me remind you all, do whatever you guys can, bring me any idea even if it is impossible to do but our only target now is to destroy our rival company' SUNRISES ENTERPRISES'" Viraj told them in a stern voice headed to his cabin with his secretary.