💫CH: 9

Vanya entered her cabin and threw the document aggressively on the table, she was not used to taking orders.

"I am born to give orders, not to take you asshole, you will regret it," Vanya said and laughed maniacally. She took the card from her purse and went into the canteen.

" ahh.. I am only on one sandwich from the whole freaking day, I really need to eat something" she mumbled while choosing what to eat.

It was about 8 PM, it was her dinner time, and she ordered dosa and coffee.

The waiter served her and started closing the canteen.

After an hour, Vanya finished her work as fast as she could, she was really tierd of any more. vanya packed her things and headed to Viraj's cabin, she knocked on the door and went in.

" I am done sir, please have a look," she said and put reports on his table.

he checked it and said" Good job Mahika, you can go now" and stood up,streched his arms.

"btw he is handsome and hot" "No vanya focus , he is your rival" her mind remembered her.

Vanya already booked herself the cab." Okay sir, I will take leave now" Vanya waited for his permission.

"hmmm," he said.

Vanya quickly reached at ground floor took her cab and left, she didn't knew that Viraj was staring at her, he mumbled himself" sorry Mahika" and then he also left for his mansion.

NEXT MORNING

VIRAJ POV

Today also i woke up early, went for jogging and had some exercise.

I Came back at 7 o'clock and directly went in washroom, i took some cold shower and worn my coat.

I came downstairs and followed my usual routine.

I was having breakfast but suddenly i got a notification, I checked my phone and saw i had an instagram notification,

" MahikaRathode123 posted a photo"

I suddenly remembered that i had added her yesterday on my insta, and accepted quickly.

"Does she love me?" nooo you stupid, she would have boyfriend already he grumbled, 

HE was hesited to click on that but then he gathered some courage and clicked it.

WHICH ONE WILL LOOK BEETER GUYS??❤️

I was just staring at her beauty, she was looking angle straight from heaven.I took a screenshot and off the phone, but it didn't work, she was now roaming all over my mind,my body,my heart everthing.

I have never experienced such things," Am i really in love?" "No way, she is not my type" "but traditional suits her" he was lost in his thought.

AUTHOR POV

Viraj then quickly finished his breakfast and went for his company.

meanwhile vanya got ready and she also headed for her mission,

VIraj parked his car and took the lift to the first floor, everyone greated him ' Good morning sir' to which he only noded. he took his personal lift and pressed the button, the lift was about to close but suddenly, someone shouted from a distance, " STOP THE LIFT, PLEASE!!!" it was vanya.

Viraj quickly stopped the lift and let her come inside, " th..ank..you" she said whilw breathing heavily.

they then closed the lift and again both were alone again, Vanya normalised her breath and asked him to stop at 17th floor," I don't need coffe today" viraj said in stren voice." But I need " Vanya told him while correcting her duppata, viraj said nothing, 

The lift stopped at 17 th floor, vanya got off, and thanked him , the lift was about to close but viraj said" the dark pink would have suited you" and the lift went at the 19th floor leaving Vanya dumbfolded.

"What the heck was that?" she grumbled, vanya the took the coffee and went in her cabin, organised her desk and checked her phone,

She then understood what was he talking about, she felt littele shy but then put her phone on charging and went to viraj's cabin. 

vanya knocked the door and got in, " Good morning sir" she greeted him," Morning" he replied with out looking at her , he was so busy looking at his phone,

" what is he watching so deeply, leave it mujhe kyyy?" ( In her mind)

" SIr today you have to go for perfume testing and some body lotion packing and then you have a dinner with Mr. William at 8 Pm" she told him with bright smile on her face, 

he looked up and said okay," you have to come with me today for meeting and testing, you can go now" 

"okay sir" she saiid and went out of there,as soon as she entered her cabin she started jumping happily, " Jiska mujhe tha intejar , jiske liye mai thi bekar vo ghadi aa gyi aa gyi.." she happily sanged..

vanya immediately called her brother and told him to make sure everything is fine or not.