Page 1

// None of these characters are mine besides the three in the very beginning. If you haven't been watching the series then you have no idea where I'm writing off of lmao. Anyone who has, basically this all takes place in season 6 . They're on their way some place and it happens to be in Alexandria.//

 I've always trained hard and I was ready for something like this. Why am I scared? I can't be scared, for them. 

"Beth!" I shout.

"Yo." She smiles back. 

"What'd you find off her?" 

"Just a few rounds in her busted gun, we could use them later though."

A rustle comes from the bushes.

I motioned my head up, signaling her to put her bandanna over her mouth. I push her over, my left hand still over her, towards some trees next to us with my gun in my right, ready to shoot. 

"Boo!" A voice goes. 

 I slightly look towards the voice.

I roll my eyes.

"Karmen, you scared the shit out of me." I punch her and pull my bandanna from my face, she does the same. 

"So?" I question.

She dumps a bag of guns and beer on the floor, smiling. 

"Oh my god." I said impressed.

"And you?" She asks out of breath.

Beth exclaims,"You know we don't have shit."

We all laugh. It wasn't a long one but it was something. 

//

We continue our long walk, I could tell everyone was ready for a place to stay for a while. I had some place to go, but they needed a safe place to live first. I've been watching over my old friends, people who were always family. I taught them all I knew, survival, stealth. Basically staying alive.

"Beth, do you know where we're going?" Karmen asks sarcastically. 

"No Karmen, do you?" She answers just as bad.

"Guys shut up." I answer. 

We were following a road to somewhere. Somewhere North, somewhere out of the country. We stayed out of plain sight and followed from the forest. The last thing we need were dick heads trying to rain on our parade. 

"Now about the guns and beer, Lady Karmen." I bow, giving her praise. 

"Yeah." She blatantly said. 

"Where'd you get them." I questioned.

"I just found them.." She lowered her head. 

Beth just looks at me. 

"Karmen, tell me where you got these damn things or I swear to god!" I point my gun to her head and she points at mine. 

"Guys, let's all calm down." Beth looks at us ready to smack some sense back into us. 

I'm usually 'pissy', as Beth likes to say. I just didn't like it when we could slip up. 

Karmen lowers her gun. She closes her eyes, lets out a deep breath. 

"Some guys.."

I instantly raise my hands to my head, face palming so hard.

"Alive?" 

"Alive." She mutters. 

"Let's go." That's when we started running.

Daryl and Aaron

Daryl parks his motorcycle to the side while Aaron gets out of his car.

"Do you really think we'll find anyone else?" 

"I don' know." He spits whatever he had last in his mouth to the ground.

"You heard what Morgan said." He stated. 

"They're bad people out here." 

"More reason to save the good." He looks toward him and they continue to walk.