The Beginning

"Come on Jamie! I'm leaving!" Mom called.

"Coming!" I shouted back. My mom's leaving for a date with some dude tonight. She wants me to meet him... ugh... I wonder when he'll find out she's a whore. They all do. I sighed and looked in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. My shaggy black hair and blonde bangs were all messed up, just how I like them. I was wearing an Avenged Sevenfold Buried Alive t-shirt with a ripped up skeleton jacket and torn jeans. I put on my glasses, yes I have horrid eye sight and I hate contacts. I walked out and looked at the guy my mom brought. I didn't like him. He looked too professional. He had a clean shave and a fancy suit on.

"Hey little girl!" he said in a baby voice.

Okay now I really don't like him. "I'm not little," I said while glaring at him. My mom awkwardly laughed as if to pretend I was joking. She walked up to him and slapped my head as she passed. I don't think he noticed but I rubbed my head. Great, she unfluffed my hair...

"Well, we're going to go out now," she said. "Be good."

"Wait! Can I have friends over later?" I asked before they left.

"Well, I don't kno-" she started, but suit guy interrupted.

"You should let her have some fun. I know it's hard to have your mom on a date with some random guy," he said.

"Fine, but no boys!" my mom shouted as she left.

"YUSH!" I shouted and went over to the guy. "Thanks but I still don't like you," I whispered.

He rolled his eyes and walked out. I grabbed my phone and texted some of my friends. 'The plan worked! Meet up at my house!'

When my mom told me she was going out today I nearly exploded with glee. Not that I want her to choose some poor helpless victim like the new suit guy but there's an Avenged Sevenfold concert tonight and I've got tickets. One of my friends has an older brother who'd be willing to give us a ride.

Soon enough my friends came in. Joan, Kick, Camryn and Crispy all walked in. Kick's real name is Caitlyn and Crispy's real name is Chris P. We all like to have our own nicknames like I'm Fiction and Joey's Joan as in Indiana Joans. Camryn doesn't have any permanent nicknames but they switch from Camera to Cammy the Camel to Assbutt (my personal favorite).

We all circled up. "Alright let's go over the plan to make sure we've got this down," I said. "Joan's brother is going to drive us to the concert before it begins, we'll walk up to the merch ladies and ask where the bathrooms are, she'll tell us they're down the hall and then if a guard shows up we'll tell him we're simply going to the bathroom. We should be able to find the band back stage. Ready?"

"Totes!" Kick said.

"Alright!" Camryn said.

"Ready!" Crispy and Joan said.

"LET'S DO THIS! Mission: Embarrass Ourselves in Front of our Biggest Idols is a go!" I shouted and clapped my hands together like the football players when they break.

"Okay I thought we agreed on Mission: Fiction's an Imbecile," Camryn said.

"Yeah, I liked that one better," Caitlyn said.

"That was my personal favorite," Joan said.

"Shut up and let me have my moment!" I yelled jabbing them in the side with my fingers.

We walked outside to Joan's brother's car. We all hopped in and he gave us a ride. Kick and I were dancing to 80's music until I got annoyed that Joan wouldn't play 70's music so then I pouted and called out every time I saw a puppy. I chugged some rockstar energy drinks and soon got too hyped up for that tiny ass car.