Chapter 7: How are we here?

Time:8:14

(Lightbulb's PoV)

I grabbed the disinfectant and walked out of the closet. Tube seemed a bit off but probably because of what happened to Balloon boy. "So Tube what's happening with you being gone for twice as long as before?"

Tube looked at me and then. "Oh me and Fan are working on something important, I can't tell you because that would mess up the timeline." Timeline???? I mean Tube did make a time machine so what did I expect.

"So what's your favorite color Tube?" Tube seemed like xyr were actually thinking pretty hard about this. "I'd say hex color e56a45." Ohhh right Fan told me that all colors don't have a name.

"Omga! That sounds like a cool color!" Tube seemed a bit embarrassed. We got to the stairs and walked up. "What's your favorite color Lightbulb?" I started to think of all the colors and one was definitely my favorite.

"My favorite color has to be dirty yellow!" Tube looked at me a bit confused. "So a yellow a bit darker than a normal yellow?". "Yeah exactly!" Tube just looked at me and shrugged.

We got back to the room and we walked in. Of course I immediately walked towards Balloon to heal and help him. Omga, geez this is worse than I thought! I grabbed some paper towels and put the disinfectant on it and gently put it on the wound.

Balloon showed a sign of life when he flighted from the disinfectant. Omga he is alive! I continued to disinfect the wound and then bandaged it up. The bangeges covered one of his eyes but was loose enough he wouldn't pop.

Fan was watching me gently put Balloon on his bed.

He was properly treated now.

.

.

But does that mean he's fully ok?

.

.

.

.

(Cheesy's PoV)

I saw that Lightbulb actually did a good job on treating the wound. I sat on Balloon's bed and stared at Balloon's unconscious state. What has happened to you? I looked at the others. Lightbulb and Test Tube were talking and same with Fan and Paintbrush.

Does this mean that I currently have no one to talk to? I looked at my hands, which were burnt from a forest fire started by Taco. God and that's the only reason why I even know her name and what she's done.

I grabbed the bag of nacho cheese Doritos and started eating them. I always basically eat my own kind when I'm sad.

I got up when I finished the bag and throw it away. I walked out of the room and just went to a little corner that no one but me got close to. I sat down and brought out my little joke book.

I started writing potential jokes to tell to the others but most were over used or dark. I ended up mad and the piece of paper in the notebook I was writing in, I teared it out and threw it away from myself.

I eventually calmed down and went and picked it up and threw it away. I walked to the elevator and clicked the '2' button. Maybe the Cherries and Yin-Yang are up to pull pranks today.

*Ding!*

I walked out of the elevator and found the Cherries and Yin-Yang's room pretty quick. "Hey guys you wanna pull pranks today?" The Cherries got up from laying down (probably bored)

"Yeah sure!" Said the right Cherry. "So when are we starting?" Asked the left Cherry. "Hey! Don't forget about us, we've been bored all day!" Yang agued. "Yang just because you think Cheesy was just talking to the Cherries doesn't mean she wasn't talking about us either!"

Yin and Yang seemed they were about to start fighting but I just coughed and they noticed. "Sorry so, who are we going to prank?" I started thinking about who we could prank and then the perfect one to prank.

.

.

.

.

(Paper's PoV)

I was just cooking some food for breakfast because most of the others are awake by now. Then the Cherries walked up to me. "Hey Paper?". "Yeah?". The Cherries gave me a more serious look but I know they're trying to prank me.

"Yin-Yang pushed Box out the window." Ah a classic, Yin-Yang or the Cherries themselves pushing someone out the window prank. "Yeah I ain't gonna fall for that prank." The Cherries got mad and walked away disappointed.

Then Cheesy walked up to me. "Hey Paper can I tell you something?" Huh that's weird, whenever Cheesy does a prank he mostly makes more jokes then the actual prank. "Oh yeah this isn't a prank." Well that explains it.

"I don't really know what happened but Balloon is currently unconscious." Wait what? Balloon is unconscious? "Is he alive?" I asked Cheesy more concerned about what he's telling me. "Yeah he's alive, Lightbulb disinfectanted the wound so he's currently doing well."

"Why didn't you guys call the police? Or more accurately the ambulance?" Cheesy looked a bit more sad. "Because according to Test Tube, OJ will get mad at us because y'know medical bill and so we'll have to save up money."

Right Cheesy doesn't have a job and Test Tube is self employed and Lightbulb was also unemployed. "So do you guys know when he'll wake up?"

"No I don't know."

.

.

.

"I don't even know how we got to where we are now."

_______________________________________

Yay! New chapter and I can't wait for next chapter!

And Paper's first introduction to this story and PoV!

So yeah and one thing.

Almost at 500 reads.

Welp see you creatures later!

~TheCheeseyOne

(Words:940)