Chapter 12

Anntonia's POV

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked

"Look.. I'm sorry" he said

"Dad, what the heck is this?" I asked my dad when I noticed that he followed.

"Ann, let's talk inside first"

"No dad!, let's talk here"

"Ann, dear" my mom called me, "come inside, let's talk properly" knowing I can't resist my mom, I followed wanting to know why this guy is here.

We reached the living room and asked. "why is this guy here?"

"Annto-" Irfan couldn't as I cut him off.

" I'm not talking to you. Dad!?, why is he here? Why did you want me to come here?" I asked.

"I...I uhm.." he cleared his throat.

"If it's not important then I'm leaving."

"No Ann" my dad said but I ignored it, I was about to reach the door when someone just opened it, and my eyes widened.

"My future daughter in law!" She said and walked towards me to give me a beso. I was confused on why she called me her daughter in law, so I looked at my dad. He face palmed and couldn't look at me directly and my mom...she looked at me worried.

"Daughter in law?" I asked.

"Yes" Mrs. Fandi said

"W-what do you mean?"

"Didn't your father tell you?"

"Tell me what? Dad?!" I was holding my tears as I was so confused on what's happening. I want to know. What is it that they aren't telling me?, and daughter in law???

"I-I.." he gulped thickly. "W-we arranged a wedding for y-"

"What?!"

"I'm sorry dear"

"Sorry?? You think I could just accept that I'm getting married without me even knowing??"

"I'm sorry dear but we have to do this" dad said.

"No Dad!, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not marrying this man. Don't you realize that you are practically ruining my life?"

"It's not like that dear"

"THEN WHAT?!" I was already crying because of the anger that I was feeling.

"Ann, don't be mad at your dad." Irfan said. "I-I was the one who asked for marriage"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? DO YOU THINK I'LL AGREE WITH THIS?? THIS IS A FU-"

"ANN!" my mom called

I wiped my tears "I'm sorry mom and dad, but I won't do this stupid marriage" I said and left. I can't believe that they would set me u like this, and my parents? I felt so betrayed right now. I just want to see Michelle, she's the only one who can calm me down.

Michelle's POV

I'm at my office finishing some papers, but somehow I couldn't focus. I'm worried about what Ann told me, I hope everything's alright. She haven't texted or updated me.

Hours past and I finally finished all the paperworks and ready to go home. It's already midnight, a lot of my employees already left.

"Ms. Dee, do you need something?,I'm going home na po ksi" my secretary asked.

"Oh, no. You can go now, I'm just tidying my table"

"Okay Ms. Dee, thank you"

As I was cleaning my office I remembered Anntonia. She haven't texted me. Last time I texted was these morning, I'm getting worried. I sat down and was about to give Ann a call when my secretary entered.