Chapter 3

Anntonia's POV

I just woke up and I was planning on where I should take Michelle today because I promised her that I will accompany her before she goes back to the Philippines.

"Should I just ask her what activities she wants to do?" I asked myself. I still don't know what she likes.

I decided that I'll go to her room after I finish taking a bath. I was about to go out, but when I opened the door someone fell on top of me. I was curious who it was so I took a glance at who it was. I was shocked when I realized who it was.

"Michelle??"

I was in panic but I could also feel something on my stomach that I cannot explain. Our face is so close. I could feel my cheeks burning.

Michelle's POV

I woke up so early today as I was so excited that I will be spending my time with Anntonia. I don't really know why I feel this way towards her, it feels like I have known her all my life, but in reality we just met each other properly yesterday. We just clicked and I know that I don't want to be separated from her, but there's still a hint of fear in me.

I decided to go to her room and ask if she wants to come with me for breakfast. I was hesitant about knocking because she might still be sleeping. I leaned on the wall beside her door to think on what I should do.

"What to do, what to do?"

I was about to go back to my room but I heard noises in her room, I assumed that she was already awake.
I was about to grab her room's door knob and it suddenly opened causing me to fall over.

"Sh!t" I said in my thoughts

I was facing Anntonia who looked curious about what happened. Our face was so close that I could feel her breath. I felt butterflies and I know my cheeks are turning red.

"A-are you okay?" I said while standing up and helped her as well, "I-I'm sorry about that" I was stuttering.

"Ah.. it's okay" she said, "what are you doing by the way?" She asked in curiosity with her brows up.

"I-I was just about to..." I gulped as I was still in shock, "to ask if...if you want to join me for breakfast". I said.

She smiled at me

"Sure, I told you I would accompany you as long as you like"

I smiled at her as we went to a nearby restaurant.

"So.." she started, "what do you want to do for the day?" She asked

"Uhm.. I saw some photos online...the sky diving thingy, I was curious about it and thought of giving it a try." I said. She looked surprised.

"Oh that's a nice choice. I have tried it before, I'm 100% sure that you'll have a great time" she said excitingly.

FAST FORWARD

We're already at the sky diving place, and the professional sky divers just finished teaching us what we should do by the time we jumped off the plane. I was getting nervous as it was my first time trying sky diving.

Anntonia's POV

Our gears are all set. I'm excited that I'll try it again but this time with Michelle. I looked at her and noticed that she's nervous, she keeps on fidgeting her fingers. I walked towards her and held her hand, I can tell that she's shocked about my sudden movement.

"Don't be nervous Dee, I'll do it with you" I said.

"Who said I'm nervous?" She said in her defense with her brows up.

"Really?" I said in a sarcastic way, and she just chuckled.

"Okay, fine" she admitted. "Well it's because I'm a first timer Woman".

"Okay, Okay....let's go? They're waiting for us." She nodded.

AT THE PLANE

"Wow, the view is insane" she said. I can tell she enjoys plane rides.

"It seems like you love plane rides, huh."

"Well for your information Ms. Porsild I am an adrenaline junkie and I experienced military training in the Philippines." She said

"Oh, that's why. That's amazing" I told her.

"Are ready ma'am?" The professional sky divers asked us.

I looked at Michelle, she looks hesitant but she managed to smile and nod. I held he hand and looked at her like I was telling her that she got this, and it seems like she understand.

"Uhm, is it okay if we jump at the same time?" I asked the sky divers. And they agreed.

We fixed our gears and attached it with professional. Michelle held my hand tight.

"Ready ma'am?" They asked us.

"READY!" we said in sync and jump off the plane she we still held each others hand. We set our parachutes and I saw smiling and enjoying the view. She looked at me with a wide smile on her face that made blush a bit.

FAST FORWARD

We fixed ourselves and ready to go back to the hotel. We thanked the sky divers before we left.
We arrived at the hotel. I walked out of the car first followed by Michelle. We ordered food to be delivered to our rooms. I was about to walk in my room but I felt warm hands on my wrist. I looked at her.

"Stay with me?" She said. I nodded as we go inside her room.

We were chitchatting about our experience earlier and ate the food we ordered. We were sitting on her bed side by side.

"Michelle, you know what..." I didn't get to finish as I felt her head on my shoulders and realized she fell asleep. I stared at and admired her beauty.

"How are you so beautiful when you sleep?" I said in my thoughts.
I didn't bother to wake her as she was sleeping comfortably on my shoulders and I know she's also tired from sky diving earlier. It didn't take that long for me to feel sleepy too. and slept beside her.

"Gosh this is comfortable" I thought.

Happy New Year PorDee babies🎉
Sana mabigyan na Tayo ng ayuda nila mommy at daddy.