14

"Fall in love with someone who doesn't see your struggles as annoyance

"Fall in love with someone who doesn't see your struggles as annoyance. Someone who helps you resolve your most difficult problems, like their own, rather than making you feel like you brought problems on to yourself. Fall in love with someone who continues to do good without making you feel like you owe them. Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you feel lost. Someone who you know you can find when you feel like you've fallen deep beneath the ground. Fall in love with someone that doesn't criticise you for how you love them. Someone who believes in your genuine heart and that you give every bit of your soul to them in your own unique way. Fall in love with someone who doesn't defame you to others. Someone who protects you, shields you, and who loves the most chaotic parts of who you are. Fall in love with someone who brings out a smile in you. Someone who knows how to bring out your happiness when you feel your worst."

"I like you Matteo."

I didn't mean to say it but I had to. I couldn't have him thinking I was scared of him when the truth was the opposite.

He makes me feel safe.

He slowly turned around and I finally got another look at his beautiful brown eyes.

I could feel my eyes watering again and I couldn't help but let out a sob.

I hope that I'm enough for him.

"Don't cry", he whispered coming closer to me and wiping away my tears.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! You don't have to like me back", I said between cries.

"Giovanni", he whispered, getting my attention and making me look at him.

"I like you too", he confessed, cupping my face.

I couldn't express how much I needed to hear that.

I could tell that he was waiting for me to go at my own pace and do what was comfortable for me and I smiled at that.

"Nothing needs to change or happen now if your not comfortable, hmm", he whispered, his hand finding mine and he began stroking his thumb across my hand.

I looked down from his gorgeous eyes to his lips and I couldn't stop myself from moving closer towards him until our lips touched.

The kiss wasn't desperate or rushed, we kissed softly, slowly; as if going any faster would wake us up from this beautiful dream.

I could feel his heartbeat against mine, and for once, the world stopped and it was just the two of us.

His hand was on my face and mine was resting against his chest. His mouth was warm and his lips were smooth. His hand found its way into my hair and I could feel him combing through my curls.

Gently, he pulled back with his hand still resting on my cheek and his eyes looking at mine.

"Was that okay?", he whispered, the tip of his nose brushing mine.

Words failed me and all I could do was nod. My cheeks were on fire and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cover my red face but for some reason, I couldn't look away.

"Something random", he suddenly said.

I let out a small giggle after hearing that, loving how he realised how shy I was getting after our kiss and wanting to make me feel more comfortable.

"You start", I said looking at him with a smile.

He looked at me for a second, as if contemplating whether to say what was on his mind or not.

"That was my first kiss", he admitted quietly, a blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Really", I piped up, forgetting to hide how surprised I was.

"What's that supposed to mean, hmm?", he asked, looking at me with a confused expression.

"Nothing", I said, putting my hands up in surrender.

"Tell me", he said, his hands moving to my sides and suddenly he began to tickle me.

I was very ticklish and I didn't last long until I was telling him to stop in between laughs.

"So, are you ready to tell me what you meant now?", he asked as we both lay down on the bed facing each other.

"It's just that you're so...good looking", I answered, mumbling the last part.

"You think I'm good looking?", he teased, smirking.

"Don't tease me!", I pouted.

"I'm sorry", he mumbled, kissing the side of my mouth and making me smile again.

"It's your turn", he said.

"That was my first kiss too", I said, feeling happy that we were each other's firsts.

I already felt nervous kissing him, and I was so glad that I had no one for him to compare me to.

"Thank fuck", he whispered and before I knew it, his arms were around my waist and I was pulled on top of him.

"Can I kiss you again", he whispered, our faces just inches apart.

I nodded, not trusting what would come out of my mouth.

"I need words baby", he whispered into my ear.

"Yes", I breathed out making a smirk appear on his face before he leaned in closer and captured my lips with his.