Here We Go

____________________________________
A/N: Why did people read this?
____________________________________

Your P.O.V

Dark: That's pretty easy to find out, kid.

Y/N: ...'great, my greatest dream and nightmare happened'

I mean, it's not really a problem. But, I have little to no fighting skill. Even if I was fast enough, I would probably still have a problem. I'm physically weak. T-T

Y/N: So... you want me to go to the world you made, right?

Light: Yes, precisely.

Great, it looks like I'm going to the RWBY world... I hate it when I'm right sometimes.

Dark: So, are ready to go or what?

Y/N: Uhm...

If I go, I have a chance to be some kind of hero... but if I don't I get eternal rest, I think. And even if I did go, I would need stuff like aura and a semblance. I don't even want to mention the grimm... But, it means that I can meet some chill people and beat the shit out of Cinder if I do this right. My main problem is that I can't fight that well and I'm not that strong either.

...

...

...

Maybe I can get some kind of extra thing to help me out... But what would I even get?!

Dark: Hurry up, I would say that we don't have eternity, but we do. But still, this is taking too long.

Uhm... SPEED! That's the one thing that I've always wanted! It's cool and could defy physics if your fast enough. But, who's speed do I want?... Guess I could go with Sonic's. Besides, he's my favorite speedster. The only speedster I could think of that can beat him is the Flash. The Wally West Flash, specifically. But that kind of speed would pretty much nerf everyone else. So, second best it is.

____________________________________
A/N: I think that sonic is better, but by power, The Flash would win in a fight. >_< don't bully me.
____________________________________

Dark: Oh, one more thing, you're getting those 'gamer' powers that you've read about before, y/n.

Oh, that makes thinks WAY better! Time to see if I can convince them to give me the extra thing.

Y/N: I'll do it,

Light: Splendid, I will se-

Y/N: On one condition.

Dark: You're stretching my patience thin, kid! 💢

Light: Ignore him, what is your condition?

Y/N: I want sonic the hedgehog's speed!

Light: (0_o)

Dark: (0-0) T-that's playing with something more dangerous than fire, kid!

Light: 💡 Fine.

Dark: *whips head to look at his brother* WHAT!?!?!?!

Y/N: 'YEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!'

Light: But, it'll be "capped" by your level.

Y/N: Tch... 'AW MAN, SO CLOSE!'

Dark: -_-" Good...

Light: So, are you ready y/n?

Y/N: *Deep breath* Yeah, I'm ready.

HERE WE GO!

3rd P.O.V