Tricks and kicks

____________________________

A/N: Crush 40 is the best.
____________________________

Your P.O.V

Ozpin: Now, who are you?

Time seemed to slow down for y/n as he thought.

Y/N: 'Damn, I thought they were gonna let me leave! I mean, I could make a mad dash out... nah, that's not really fun. But what am I gonna tell him? Its not like I can just say "I'm from a different world." Hmm... I wonder, what if I tell them that I was sent by Salem. Hehehehe, time to be a little devious.'

Time returned to normal, the adults were completely unfazed, because they didn't notice.

Y/N: I am just someone who was sent by my 'her', Oz.

Ozpin froze, he was about to take a sip from his mug and came to a dead stop. Glynda got ready for a fight. After a good five seconds, y/n couldn't hold in his laughter anymore. He burst out laughing, and fell on the floor, taking his chair down with him.

Y/N: *laughing a little too hard* Oh, man! *breathes deep* You should see the loo- *laughing resets*

Ozpin let out a large sigh of relief, Glynda was pissed. Y/n was trying to calm the fuck down.

Y/N: Man! That was priceless! *laughs a little more* Okay, *picks chair up* I wasn't sent by her. But, I did a literal run by her home.

Now both adults are  concerned, this sixteen year old had somehow got out of Salem's territory alive and well, for the most part. Ozpin became more curious though.

Ozpin: How did you escape?

Y/N: I did what I've been doing, I ran.

Both Ozpin and Glynda were surprised by that peice of information. "He just, ran?" They thought. Then, goodwitch realized that he was fast. Glynda pulled some video on the device she had shown ruby fighting on. She showed ozpin, y/n, catching every bullet fired at him and saving ruby on the roof. Ozpin was impressed by his speed alone.

Ozpin: How did you learn to move this quickly?

Y/N: I don't know. I kinda just... knew.

Ozpin: Hmm...

Oz could tell that y/n wasn't telling them everything, but let it slide and went back to the original topic.

Ozpin: You never told us your name.

Y/N: Y/n, Y/n L/n.

Glynda faced the screen she held and typed a little. A few seconds later, her eyes widened. She found that there's no one named Y/n L/n.

Glynda: Are you sure that's your name?

Y/N: Of course I'm sure! Why wouldn't I?

Glynda: Because there's no one named that.

Y/N: 'Right, I didn't exist here before now... oh well' Well, it's my name soooo...

Thr room became silent, the only sound was breathing and a sip from ozpin's mug.

Y/N: Can I... go now?

Ozpin: After my next question, do you want to join Beacon?

Y/N: I'll pass.

Ozpin: ...

Y/n got up and was about burst out of the room until ozpin said.

Ozpin: Can you at least sign these forms? They're for the police and whatnot.

Y/n easily knew what Oz was trying to do, and played along.

Y/n: Sure!

Y/n got back in his seat, and started filling out the forms before ozpin could speak. Whenever he got to one that was beacon related, he would hand it to ozpin. Little did he know, Ozpin was smiling.