Blue Blur

3rd P.O.V

As y/n was walking, he clutched his ribcage in pain. Nonetheless, he didn't stop. His knuckles were bleeding, he was bruised in multiple places, and he wasn't sure if he broke anything... but he still kept moving.

...

...

...

...

...

...

An hour had passed and y/n was still walking, not knowing exactly where he was. He new that he was still moving towards Vale, at least. And at long last, he saw some light. "Finally", he thought, and sped up his pace.

Y/N: C'mon, there's something there. I can't stop now...

Once he got closer, he saw the lights of Vale in the night. It was a nice sight.

Your P.O.V

'YES! FINALLY! I MADE IT!!!'

Your stomach then picked this time to start being a nuisance, and rumbled like an earthquake.

Y/N: RIGHT NOW?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

You then proceeded to kick dirt out of anger, you eventually kicked a rock, which killed a lone beowolf you hadn't noticed. You took a few moments to recollect yourself and breathe. You looked back at Vale, and looked down at yourself. You definitely needed new clothes and a doctor, or someone to help you unlock your aura.

Y/N: So... clothes or a doctor first, y/n?

He was unable to answer his own question, due to his gamer stuff activating again.

System [Congratulations, you made it to Vale! Here are some rewards!]

- Protective gloves x2
'Where were those when I needed them?'
- Basic Sword
'Are you serious? I just had to climb that mountain didn't I?'
- Combat clothing
'Finally, something to wear other than this.'

As he took of his other clothes, he noticed his body was more toned than the last time he checked a mirror. He just chalked it up to gamer powers and put on his new clothes. They were modern sonic blue with a f/c trim. There was also an emblem.

'Hey, I like this. It fits perfectly too.'

He then got his new gloves and put them on.

'These are cool! The clothes do too!'

Y/n looked at vale and smirked, he got ready to run. At the exact moment he was about to run, his system decided to update.

'Are. You. Fucking. SERIOUS!?!?!?'

After a full minute, it finished. And a new notification appeared.

System [Update finished. You have gained two items from the gods... so you don't get bored.]

'Huh? What did they give me? What could they give me...'

System [You have gained the following items

- IPhone
battery life: N 3ds
Durability: Nokia XR21

- Headphones
Battery life: N 3ds
Durability: Nokia XR21

]

'... what?'

The gifts were strange and a little unbelievable. But he still accepted it.

Y/N: *deep breath* Okay, time to go.

He got back into his running pose and darted towards Vale. While he was running he felt faster. Y/n checked his level and saw "lvl.10". He then guessed that his speed increased every ten levels, he smirked and went faster. He was now a little over twice as fast as a sonic boom, otherwise known as mach 2.