chapter 43

tessa
tonight has been great.it all worked out the way we wanted it to be.right now im kinda tipsy and so is hardin.
"now for the husband and wife to have there first dance as husband and wife"the dj says and us starts paying by james bay.
"shit"hardin says.
"we should of done this earlier"i laugh and he grabs my hand and takes me.
"well i didn't do all those random dance sessions with you now and again"he says"plus i want to dance with you"
he spins me around.
"hardin scott isn't refusing to dance infront of everyone for once"i tease.
"yeah...hopefully people dont take bad photos of us"he smirks.
the smoke machinces go off and im really happy.i mean this is such a beautiful moment and I'll remember it forever.
the song finnishes.
"now for a more jazzy type of song for you two to dance to" the dj says and starts playing shake it off by taylor swift.
"what the"hardin groans and i burst out laughing.
"come on then dance"i say grabbing his hand.
"this might be the first and last time i dance to this type of song"he says spinning me around.
"taylor swift is good your just stubborn.emery is obsessed with her"i laugh and decide to spin him around.

the dance finally finnishes and i head back to my table with hardin.
"my feet are killling me"i slip my heels off and take a drink of my wine.
"ill massage them later baby"he says.
"emery definitely isn't sleeping tomight with how many times ive seen him run back and forth to that candy van."i laugh.
"oh well.shes my mums problem tonight"hardin says"im not drinking anymore one of us needs to be stable"he laughs.
we cut the cake after eating dinner and then theres more chatting and dancing for the next couple of hours.

my brain is fuzzy but i look up to see somone familiar but i cant figure out who it is until i get a closer look.its my mother.what the hell is she doing here its too late for her to be here.
"hardin my mums here"i say to him.
"what the fuck"he says.
"before you kick off at me theresa i would like to say sorry"she says.
"your too late mum"i scoff drinking my wine.
"i wasn't keen on the idea of you marrying...him"she admits"but i just felt so guilty not replying to you about walking you down the ile on your big day"
"god wow just self asorbed you as allways"i laugh"get out otherwise you'll ruin my big day"i say angrilly.
"hardin get dylan"i say to him.dylan ecorts people out of our wedding.
she doesn't bother screaming or shouting cause she knows its no good.instead she says"you were never the daughter i wanted"
"you were never the mum i wanted that seems fair doesn't it?"i smile and shes carried away.

••••
we  get into the car that will take us to a different hotel that we will be staying at for the next couple of nights.im tired but ive still got this excitement in me,its probably the alcohol.ive changed into a different dress so it would of been easier to get into the car.its just a white frilly dress.
"are you okay...the stuff your mum said i know that could be hurtful"he asks putting his hand on my thy.
"no not at all.im just happy im with you.shes way worse than me"i put my head on his shoulder.
we arrive at the hotel and hardin goes in the shower.i sit at the dressing table and stare into space about how happy i feel about everything in my life right now for about ten minutes not realising. after i get out of my daydream, i start to take off my makeup. as i take the mascara off hardin enters the room in his usual boxers at sits on the bed i can see him smirking and stareing at me through my mirror

"that was quick"i say.
"yeah i wanted to get back to you"he says.
"could you unzip me"i ask standing up.
"sure baby"he says and put my hair on my shoulder and unzips it leaving me in my bra and panties.
"thankyou"i say turing to him with a big smirk across my face.i wrap my arms around his shoulders.
"this was your plan all along wasn't it "he chuckles stroking my hips.
"shush"i say stroking his face and then our lips crash together.i feel him unclipping my bra and we travel to the bed.
"you make me feel.fucking amazing"i breathe as he kisses my neck which will probably turn into love bites.
"do i?"he says leaning to the dresser grabbing out condoms.
"no no no"i say shaking my head"i want to try for another...baby.if thats okay with you".
"that has definitely been your plan for a while.to conceive on our marriage night"he laughs.
"your not wrong"i say.
"your so fucking sexy when your like this theresa scott"he says as he pulls down my panties.

•••
i wake up in the morning feeling groggy,most likely because of the alcohol.im dressed in hardins t shirt and trousers which i dont even remember getting changed into. hardin must of done it for me.i realise that hardin isn't beside me but i can smell an amazing smell coming from our kitchen in the hotel.
i get up out of bed achey from everything i did last night but my feet feel better. hardin must of done then while i was asleep.
"morning sleepyhead"he smiles.
"what did i do last night" i say with a small smile.
"not much dont worry"
"good"i say"anyways whats that smell."
"i ordered breakfast,it came like 10 minutes ago,lets go eat"he says and we both sit and chat about yesterday.

"it feels so unreal that im actually married to you"i say.
"it does"he says.
"your vows were so beautiful"i say to him"i was so unprepared to cry"
"i know you were.but yours were beautiful.i was unprepared on what even to write was there for like an hour"he smiles"but your dress look so perfect on you.i didn't realise it was going to be that beautiful on you.emery had the time of her life last night"
"she really im glad she did"i say"i cant wait to see the pictures of our night"
"your mum was such a bitch last night"he says rolling his eyes.
"i dont even want to think about it.i was so angry at her but i wasn't wasting my take with her.emery will never have a mum like my mum"i say"i wish my dad was there to see it though"
"i know you did baby.he is definitely proud of you"he says stroking my hair.