- 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 -

~•~

~•~

Eighteen years ago

...Eighteen years ago...

Inside a beautiful and huge nursery is Queen Genevieve holding a little bundle in her arms while staring at the gardens of the palace located at the highest part of Athiel.

The kingdom above all the supernaturals.

The little baby girl in her arms coos happily and smiles in a baby way at her, earning a tearful smile from Genevieve.

"There you are!" came a voice from behind mother and daughter.

Entered King Richard, with a loving smile at his wife and newborn daughter.

"No more portraits in this room" the Queen says and gestures at the little baby "she broke all of them"

The Kind chuckled slightly and took the little bundle in his arms.

"How?" he asks.

"She sneezed!" Genevieve answers and huffs concerned.

Both parents knew what having a heir would mean.

If being born from a pure bloodline of sorceress wasn't enough responsibility over someone's shoulder, we still count with pure angelic blood, originated from the first and oldest bloodline in the world.

The Johansson family is responsible for governing over all the supernatural beings, seeing as if all of them were originated by them.

Many and many people feared the King's and Queen's offspring.

A creature with a power like that, was never seen before.

"We knew what would happen if we were to have a child" Richard answers and kisses his daughter's forehead "though, I wouldn't change a thing"

The little girl, Persephone Grace Johansson, smiled in a baby way, certainly melting their hearts.

"Neither would I" Genevieve says "we will be fine, right?"

The King kissed his wife's cheek.

"Of course we will!" he nods "I have you, you have me..." they both stare at baby Persephone "...and we have this little treasure"

Power is what people fear.

Specially when they're not the ones who possess it.

~•~

Don't forget to vote!!!

💖💖

xx