- 𝐨𝐧𝐞 -

~•~

~•~

At the New York institute, an eighteen year old brown haired girl is walking through the huge halls, looking for her best friend.

"Oh, please! Not again Izzy!" the girl, Persephone, walks into the kitchen and see her best friend, Isabelle, trying and falling in her cooking skills.

All of them learned it in the hard way.

"You're always trying to ruin my piece of art" Izzy pouted.

Persephone rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, whatever Izzy was trying to cook started to burn, for real and actual fire exploded from it.

"Oh! Not again!" Izzy groaned and went to pour water on it.

Oh no!

Her hand stopped mid air by a red light, engulfing her wrist, preventing her from touching the pan.

Looking at Persephone, Izzy sees her right fingers slightly raised, a red mist between them, in beautiful waves.

"Back off, little lady!" Persephone says.

"I'm older than you!" Izzy exclaims with an eye roll.

"And still, doesn't know how to cook" Persephone approaches her "sit there!"

While the brunette Shadow Hunter was sat at the counter, Persephone started to analyze what the actual hell Izzy was trying to do.

"I guess this was supposed to be a Carbonara?" she asks.

Izzy nods with a pout.

The princess only chuckled and started to fix the food.

Using her magic, whatever Izzy started, ended up really good actually.

"Done!" she smiles and waves her hand in the air, bringing two plates, forks and necks.

Both girls sat on the chairs at the counter, starting to eat.

"I hate you so much!" Izzy groaned, while eating the pasta.

"Says the girl who cried for a week when found out I couldn't be her parabatai" Persephone winked at her.

The stare at each other for a moment, before bursting out laughing.

Persephone and Isabelle.