- 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 -

~•~

~•~

City of Bones...

The three of them are still walking towards the entrance of what seems to be a cave. Clary and Simon are closely follow Persephone.

"So..." Simon cleared his throat "...where are we exactly going?"

Persephone continues to walk.

"Don't tell me you're afraid" she smirks at him.

"Are you kidding me? I was born afraid...which sounded a lot better in my head" he frowns.

Persephone laughs slightly.

"We are going to a magical crypt" she answers his previous question "which is right here!"

They stop in front of a dark and silent place further into the cave.

"Why?" Clary asks.

Persephone raises her right fingers and lit up a bunch of candles around the place, illuminating what seems to be an altar.

"If we are to access your long lost memories, we must find the point inside your head" Persephone says "that means...mind spell"

Her eyes glow a powerful scarlet red as specific runes appeared on the walls.

With a movement of her hands, she materialized her grimoire, looking just for the right spell

"In front of me, Clary!" Persephone says.

The red head stands in front of her, impressed and a little scared.

"Your blood!" Persephone raises her fingers, creating a mystical blade with her magic.

"What?" Simon gasps.

"Clary's blood" Persephone repeats "I'm gonna need some connection with her"

"No! This is...this is..." he was cut off.

"I'm sorry for the anormal circumstances, but we have no time for this. So you're either with us or I'll wipe your memory off too" Persephone says, her tone slightly sharper.