01

"Did you say get out?" he asked, his voice low and dangerous.

Her eyes narrowed, sharp and unwavering, but inside, her pulse raced. She held her ground, though her body betrayed her, stepping back as he slowly advanced like a predator cornering its prey.

"Who do you think you are?" His voice grew darker. "You're just some insignificant girl I could crush with a flick of my fingers—"

She cut him off, placing a finger firmly against his lips. Her expression didn't change, but a smile curled at the corners of her mouth.

"Insignificant?" she whispered. "Maybe. But dust, no matter how small, can irritate even the strongest. And unlike you, I’m a reporter. I can make your life a living hell with just one story." Her voice dropped into a seductive purr as she stepped forward, reclaiming her space. "So... are you going to give me an exclusive?"

The tension was electric, and the air between them crackled. He smirked, his eyes gleaming with challenge.

"Sure. If kissing a reporter can make an exclusive, then why not?"

"Cut!" Director Li’s voice shattered the intensity. "Okay, that’s a wrap for this scene."

Both Jisoo and Taehyung released the breaths they hadn’t realized they were holding, the tension dissipating instantly. They broke character, smiling at each other in relief. Acting had its moments.

Stacey, the assistant, handed Taehyung his Americano while J-Hope approached Jisoo, offering her a brightly colored sugar candy.

"Still eating that junk?" Taehyung muttered, glancing at the candy.

"Thanks to someone," Jisoo replied with a snicker, popping the candy into her mouth.

She wasn’t going to start a fight. Not now. Not with her co-star. She had her principles.

Taehyung smirked. "Can't move on yet, huh?"

His teasing tone hit a nerve, but she kept her calm. "Oh, were you looking for something?" she asked, pretending to search her surroundings, as if she could care less.

"Pretentious as always," he muttered under his breath, a hint of resignation in his voice.

The playful tension between them slowly faded, settling into the usual camaraderie. After a moment, Taehyung broke the silence again, this time more casually.

"Are you... going to the premiere of First Impressions tonight?" He rubbed the back of his neck, the air between them suddenly light and uncertain.

Jisoo shrugged, the question catching her off guard. "Depends. I have no idea what to wear."

He stood up, pretending to hold a mic like a TV reporter, and adopted an exaggerated announcer’s voice. "The Fashion Icon, the Most Desirable Lady, the Queen of the Film Industry says she doesn’t know what to wear to the red carpet."

She rolled her eyes, amused at his antics but too tired to fully engage.

As Taehyung slung his jacket over his shoulder and began walking toward the exit, he paused and looked back, his voice softer. "Just wear your favorite. Violet suits you."

Jisoo stared at him, puzzled, as his silhouette disappeared behind the set doors. What was it with him always being... weird?

She sighed, shaking her head, trying to ignore the flutter in her chest.

She gave one last glance at the door he had just walked through before turning back to the set.