From the Author

Authors Note

[Hi! BrainCell1 here!]

The Main is fem!reader, and these are usual formats I use and you are familiar with for this fanfic!

[y/n] Your Name

[n/n] Nickname

[e/c] Eye Colour

[h/c] Hair Color

[h/l] Hair Length

[s/t] Skin Tone

These are the things I determined

-Martial arts skill

-Before, After Life including her royal life

-Height (slightly taller than Mickey lol?)

-being a badass bitch

You see, the reason I decided to write this fanfiction is that my brain won't stop giving me the juice ideas, etc, and kept me daydreaming FOREVER ever since rewatching Tokyo Revengers, rereading the manga, amazing stories I found after long hours of scrolling in Wattpad, Tumblr, Quotev and AO3 (Rip sleeps bruh).

How do I get the ideas?

So my idea came up first when I read this story called Thug Life from acoconutisagiantnut on Wattpad. It is fucking amazing, makes me waste my tears for gallons, chef kiss comedy, well-written plots. The random ass movie I've watched gives me more content that appears in my brain. Everything mushes up together, and so yeah, now I'm trying to relive those crazy imaginations, and plots by writing this fanfic.

Why do I do this?

Just to entertain me at first and share with you guys, maybe show my little wittle creative side, a hobby as well and part of self-therapy because I am a broke bitch I couldn't afford shit. Also improving my eNglish writing skill, well English is not my first language.

Inspirations?

-Lots of isekai stories

-3 hours of sleep

-questioning self-existence on the earth

-The Princess Diaries

-sad songs, phonk

Warning! 

Consider as slow updates due to facing several occasions of the reality of life :) I will try entertaining you guys, also myself hehe. Including inaccurate plots. So please,  feel free to leave comments and let me know your thoughts!