Toman

Riding her bicycle, she hums a random tone and thinks about happy thoughts. The wind plays with her hair as she moves forward. (Y/n) couldn't be happier when her life ever since she lived in Japan for almost half of a year, meeting more new people, and bonding friendships, especially with Mikey and the others, spending hours talking and teasing Shinichiro in his shop, frequent visitors to Sano residence and visit Izana and Kakucho when she has the time.

'Maybe I should get a motorcycle.'  A sudden thought came to her, eyes focused forward. The boys would always give her rides when they got the chance. 

Draken, Kazutora, and Mitsuya would often argue, except for Pah, who found it amusing yet annoying, so (Y/n) would ultimately choose him frequently. As for Mikey, he pouts as he doesn't have his bike yet.

Much to their dismay.

She enjoys riding her bicycle, which is a gift and she considers her exercise routine a part of her daily life, but she can't keep pedaling anywhere, especially on long-distance journeys. Maybe a short trip to stores.

Her humming fades as she sees a group of older men/boys surrounding a familiar face. It's Kazutaro, who appears beaten up, struggling to hold himself upright.

Her face turns deadly serious before she puts up a calm face yet inside an angry turmoil, and she immediately halts her bicycle. Hopping off, she calls them out.

"Ah, a bunch of fuckers gang up one boy?"

They turn around and see her, and then their faces change to creepy smiles, eyeing carefully up and down. 

Kazutora looks up and sees (Y/n) with a mixture of horror and worry for her well-being, he does forget she could fight at this moment.

"(Y/n)! RUN! GET AWAY FROM THEM!" He shouts trying to warn her before he gets punched in the stomach.

"I think it's his girlfriend! Hot foreigner chick!

"Hah?! The fuck he manage!"

"Damn hey wanna hang with us?"

'Dude I'm 13, ah wait yeah tall gene-'

(Y/n) tilts her head and starts cracking her knuckles, walking toward them with a deadly calm expression on her face.

Smiles crept up, her eyes staring into their soul. "Here comes the hospital bill"

(Y/n) lands a high kick to one of the guys, shocking everyone momentarily. However, without hesitation, the rest rally and launch their counterattack against her. 

"YOU BITCH!"

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

Swiftly evading a pathetic attempt to punch from her side, (Y/n) sidesteps, then ducks and executes a precise sweep, sending one of the assailants crashing to the ground. 

Kazutora watches the scene unfold with a mix of shock and awe, witnessing (Y/n) beaten down men twice the size bigger, they later knocked out completely on the ground. She dusts her hands off, turning around to Kazutaro with a soft smile on her lips. She extends a hand towards him.

"Come, let's get out of here, I got chu"

"(Y/n)...." He breathed out her name softly, still dazed then he held her hand and stood up.

.....

The scene changes, showing (Y/n) and Kazutora sitting on a bench at the playground. (Y/n) tends to his bruises and wounds with a mini aid kit she always carries. "Thank goodness I saw you, what happened back there?" She asks while carefully wiping a small stain of blood.