In The Beninging

Darkness, feel as if drowning in an unknown depth of darkness, you try to move yet somehow you can't do much, somehow you struggle to make noises but you do hear something, muffled voices, and your eyes won't open yet.

After countless efforts, your eyes reluctantly opened, met with a blur of unfamiliar faces and overwhelming light. Muffled voices become much clearer, yet these are a few words you could progress.

"It's a baby girl!"

"A new princess is here!"

"Well done! You did an amazing job."

"Oh, those little fingers.."

'Little finger? What do you mean by that? Princess? Hello please, what is going on?'

Your mouth tries to speak yet comes out as a crying baby??? Feel overwhelmed you keep on crying probably in confusion.

View started to become clearer, you see foreign faces you had never seen but your sole focus on a woman seemed to be...holding you in her arms?

Not gonna lie, despite her looking tired and sweaty, she is a stunning gorgeous woman. Brown flowing hair, gray eyes. A regal beauty of a European woman, she leans down with tender eyes and a soft smile and coos at you motherly as she tries to calm you down, it does eventually.

"Hey there sweetie..." The woman cooed.

"Mama girl already" Follow with soft chuckles.

"What are you gonna name her?"

"I name her (Insert your royal name) Renaldi, Princess Of Genovia"

'Ah fuck is this real??? Oh, kami-sama where do you put me???'

Cue loud wailing.

.....

Curse with a limited amount of energy as a newborn baby, you cried to sleep and woke up only to get curious stares from a boy around 12 years old, his appearance a complete carbon copy of your mother in this world. Yes, you immediately knew you had been reborn to a new world. This time a royal princess.

It appears your mother gave birth in a room instead of the hospital, not gonna lie the room looks fancier than the hotel room you visited in previous life. It looks much more elegant, the walls are painted in soft pastel hues, the combination of pale pinks, creams, and subtle gold accents, luxurious curtains, and a freaking crystal chandelier hangs from the ceiling!

 It looks much more elegant, the walls are painted in soft pastel hues, the combination of pale pinks, creams, and subtle gold accents, luxurious curtains, and a freaking crystal chandelier hangs from the ceiling!

(A/N Just an example)

Back to a boy, his gaze mostly filled with awe and curiosity. "Mom, why is so so so tiny? Looks like a worm"