The Land of the Rising Sun

.

.

.

.

.

Location: Tokyo Haneda (HND) Airport

The Land of the Rising Sun.

Here you are, stepping out from the arrival terminal with only a sling bag and single luggage. The rest of your stuff has already been brought to the house (y/n) going to live which resides in Shibuya city, luckily have an address so the only to do is call a taxi.

Left and right, the airport buzzes with activity, the excited chatter of diverse languages fills the air, and digital screens display departure and arrival information, while the scent of freshly brewed coffee mingles and baked goods. Make herself slightly drool

'Before that, I need to grab a bite real quick'

After getting your choice of drink and two pieces of pain au chocolat, take a couple of moments to finish it all after finding a seat. Then throw the remaining waste into the waste bin and head to an exit. Stepping outside, greeted by a breath of fresh air and the sound of busy city life.

Well, Genovia has a lesser toxic noise environment and lives in a castle surrounded by greenery.

'It's been a while since I heard this sound, glad I had a chance to explore but right now, where is the taxi'

(Y/n) head towards the designated taxi stand and raise a hand to hail a cab. In an instant, a taxi glides to a stop in front of her. Opens the door, greeted by a friendly taxi driver. After stepping into the cab and telling the address to the cab driver, he acknowledges with a nod and a polite "Certainly."

'Nobody minding a 13-year-old girl rides a cab alone? THANK GOD'

Sits comfortably in the backseat of the cab, watching Tokyo come to life. Skyscrapers stand proudly against the clear sky and the streets are alive with the hustle and bustle of daily life.

As the cab glides through the urban landscape, her (e/c) orbs catch glimpses of parks with blooming flowers and glimpses of local life in quaint neighborhoods. Meaning she is nearing her destination. 

15 minutes long, finally arrive. The taxi drops exactly in front of the new house entranceway. (Y/n) generously give tips after payment to the driver which much to his surprise, and you won't take a no, he reluctantly accepts but greets his thanks before driving off.

It is a decent home, perfect for(y/n) even with a garage, says silent thanks to her mom for not choosing an apartment, and appreciates the absence of noise complaints or unexpected disturbances

After checking every corner, making sure everything was in order, possible perverts who hide somewhere might happen but after a few rounds, she is safe. All she needs to do just unpack luggage fill up the closet and probably the empty fridge.