Happy Moment

If only (Y/n) were older or even of legal age, she would try to ask Shinichiro out. 

But yes, boundaries and thus feelings aside from now.

Don't blame her, she doesn't even have to get a love-life experience in her previous life, yeah you heard her. Never on a date, only crush on someone else who turns out that person already belongs to someone else.

She found out about his infamous 20 times rejection story and he is a former gang leader? All thanks to Mikey who told her about this sudden lore about this older man.

What she could do? Her taste in men is exactly right in front of her, DAMN! She doesn't care he is a former delinquent gang whatsoever, he kind, good-looking, very caring older brother who loves his family so much, charismatic, and is weak to women! GENTLEMAN!

It has been 3 months since she met the Sano family and others. They are best good friends and even admit they feel much closer and more comfortable with a lovely foreign girl, and she is one of the boys.

Right now (y/n) doing regular checks on her bicycle at Shinichiro's shop and he called her to come and there she was.

"--/n) (Y/n)? You there?"

(Y/n) snaps out of her thoughts when Shinichiro calls her, blinking her eyes as she refocuses on the present moment.

"Uh yeah sorry, was thinking something, so why you call me here again?"

Being the gentleman he is, Shinichiro just smiled before respond her question.

"I want you to meet someone"

.....

The scene changes to Shinichiro and (Y/n) hanging out nearby to the riverbank.

And they are not the only ones, her (e/c) orb meets a large purple-eyed 16-year-old boy, who has a light brown complexion with a pair of hanafuda earrings.

AN: Izana is 3 years older since he was born in 1987 or something so yeah and it is still the year 2003, he is around 16.

(Y/n), being as lovely and friendly as she is, she greets with the warmest and most charming smile towards the dark-haired boy.

"Hello there, I'm (Y/n) Renaldi, just call me (Y/n), pleasant to meet you!" She cheerfully greets him.

Izana appears unresponsive, looking dazed and awed at (y/n) rather than displaying any signs of jealousy or disdain. 

Shinichiro amused by his reaction, waved his hand in front of Izana's face to get his attention back which he did, causing that boy to quickly avert his eyes away from (Y/n).

"...Izana Kurokawa" He mumbles.

"I think you bewitch him too huh (N/n)"

(Y/n) turns to Shinichiro and glares while pouting.

"What was that supposed to mean?!"

.....

Izana wasn't much of a talker, yet it didn't stop (y/n) from trying to communicate with him. The three of them enjoyed desserts at a nearby cafe, which (y/n) sponsored, much to Shinichiro's dismay. However, it seems she was able to persuade him to agree.

"You know next time (N/n), it's on me" The older man still sulks that he let the girl pay for them.

"No need to worry about it, my financial status is stable enough~"

"You don't have to flex that hard!"

The purple-eyed silently watched the interaction between these two, later his eyes filled with...jealousy? Towards Shinichiro? What? Nahhhhhh