A/N( UPDATES)

I don't want to add another author's note chapter, so I'm just gonna push the old one down, add this new one I could talk, but I'm warning y'all now y'all are really gonna hate me, but the next chapter is going to be very sensitive, and it's going to have a lot of topics that some of you may be happy about. Some of you will probably be very upset about.
So fair warning!!!

ChanaeXOX

/////////////
Hi guys, I just wanted to come over here and say thank you for all of the love and support for this book. Keep voting, keep commenting, and keep reading. I'll continue to post more chapters, but I'm mainly coming on here to say that updates will be slow as I'm working on longer chapters. I'm not saying anybody was complaining that chapter updates were slow. but I am coming on here to say the book is going to be continued. I am a sophomore in high school, and my classes are kicking my ass, so updates will probably be very inconsistent as I'm preparing for AP exams and a whole host of other things. I love writing this book, and I'm writing it off of the top of my head most times. With that being said, a lot of the more shocking things that happened in this book are often spontaneous, so I will be placing trigger warnings in the description, and I'm very sorry if anyone walked into a chapter unaware of such topics!!!

ChanaeXOX 💕💕