It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester: Samhains' Demise

Hey guys here is the next chapter. Im trying to catch up all that I missed and sorry for missing in the first place. I've been dealing with a lot lately but yeah it's watever. I hope u guys enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow's pov.

We head to the mausoleum in the cemetery and hear screams. We run towards the sound and see teenagers behind a locked gate. At the bottom right we see a lot of blood near a crypt.

Sam looks at the teenagers then back at us, "Help them."

"Dude, you're not going off alone."

"Do it! Willow, stay with Dean and help him!"

"Yes mother!" I yell back at him. Sam leaves after Samhain while Dean's eyes linger on his leaving brother then going back to the teens, motioning for them to move.

"Stand back! Stand back!" He brings out his gun and shoots the lock, kicking the door open as the teens scoot back.

"Go on, come on, get out, move!" Dean yells at them as they flood out of there. They rush past us as we look at a door fall to the ground and break. A zombie crawls out and stands up while another door crashes to the ground with a zombie starting to crawl out also. The second one stands up and holds what looks like a silver stake. We both pull out our weapons as we observe it for a good minute.

The We begin to fight as one zombie is already down with a sliver stake in its chest. He stabs another one, however, there's one behind him with frail feet in high heels. As he motions to stab her with a silver stake and me with my arrow she flickers and disappears, appearing in front of me and behind Dean.

We both attend to step forward when she motions her hands towards us, making us both hit the wall, sliding down the ground.

"Zombie ghost orgy? Well, that's it, I'm torching everybody."

"I second that notion." I weakling raise my hand but get up immediately, preparing for the fight at hand.

We then finish the bastards off and head for Sammy. In case he needs help, which he obviously does.

We both turn a corner and see Sam holding Samhain at bay. Deans' face fell as he looked at Sam. He was shaking vigorously, holding his hand up to his head while the other hand kept Samhain in position. Sam obviously acknowledged that we were watching, but continued doing his job. Once Samhain was exorcised Sam couldn't meet our stares. I looked towards Dean and saw his eyes: filled with sadness.... with a tinge of fear.

The day after halloween

Dean and I were at the park, watching the kids play around while Sam packed our stuff at the motel. Hearing the flapping of wings we both knew it was our companion, Castiel.

"Let me guess, you're here for the 'I told you so'."

"No." Castiel's answer, short simple.

"Well, good, cause I'm really not that interested."

"I am not here to judge you, Dean and Willow."

"Then why are you here?" I asked curiously, looking at Castiel. He sat in between me and Dean, so in the middle to be exact.

He peered at me with his blue eyes. Innocent eyes that could never be forgotten. His gaze made me fall back into my shell, covering the right side of my face with my hair. He seemed confused until he spoke again.

"Our orders-" He began until Dean cut him off.

"Yeah, you know, I've had about enough of these orders of yours-"