Family Remains

Ok I'm finally coming back with a new chapter. And my book is dying lol. But anyways, enjoy this new chapter. It took me forever to work on it, but it's finally done. And thank you thank you thank you so much for 9k views. I didn't know a lot of people liked my stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow's P.O.V

"Ok, what about this one? This one looks legit."

"Dean, that's not a job. That's an ad for a restaurant that sells different flavors of pie."

"What are you guys doing?" I turn my head towards the groggy looking Sam, who seems like he just woke up.

"What's it look like we're doing?"

"Like you're looking for a job." Sam pull himself into a sitting position. He leaned forward to take a glance at the newspaper I held.

"Yahtzee."

"How was sleep, Sammy?" I asked the sleepy Winchester.

"Like I only slept for two hours. Oh wait, I did. That's because we just finished a job two hours ago."

"Adrenaline's still pumping, I guess. So what do you think... Cedar Rapids, Tulsa, or Chi Town?" Dean asked.

"I am all for working. I really am. But you got us chasing cases nonstop for like a month now. We need it."

"Yeah, we can sleep when we're dead." Dean stated, not even looking up from his paper.

"Willow, tell him something."

"Hey, I've tried too. He won't even listen to me so I gave up on that and started to look for more jobs. Else he'll just talk my ear off."

"You love when I talk."

"Try to say that when I sew your mouth shut."

"Ooh scary. But I'm good."

"No, you're not. You're running on fumes, and you can't run forever." The youngest of the two nagged his point, even though he must have known Dean was a stubborn ass.

"And what am I running from?" Dean questioned.

"From what you told me. From what you both told me. Or are we pretending that never happened?"

"Well, Sam we just–"

"Stratton, Nebraska. Farmer town," Dean interrupted me, "A man gets hacked to death in a locked room inside a locked house. No sign of forced entry."

Same ruffles my hair, apologetically, "Sounds like a ghost."

"Yes, it does." Dean concurred.

I hear Sam sigh heavily and plop back down onto the seats. The sounds of snores soon followed and remained for a while.

"Aw, man. Sam wake up! We need to be–"

"Dean, no. Let him sleep for the ride there. He hasn't been sleeping lately. Neither have you." I pointed at him.

"C'mon, Will. I'm fine. You know I'm fine so stop worrying about me."

I let out a sigh of stress and take a glance of the sleeping sasquatch.

I look at his chest to see it rising steadily then falling back down slowly. His lips and nose twitch a few times most likely indicating that he's either have a pleasant dream or a bad dream. I can never tell with him. Until he starts thrashing around. By then it's too late.

I bring my body back towards the front. My eyes scanning the dead streets and the the few tumbleweeds that would run across each side. .

"We can't let him know, Dean." I glare at the empty road as it sourly reminded me of the deal.