Finding Sammy

Hey heres a new chapter. And im going to be doing introductions short <like this> so yea...hope ya enjoy!!

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Willow's pov

All three of us were walking down a worn down hallway, coming across a room with the number of 207 in a red heart on the door. Dean knocked on the door, patiently waiting for somone or Sammy to open the door.

The opened, showing a woman with dark hair. Wearing nothing but a tank top and underwear. She looked at us, like she was expecting something.

"So where is it?" We glanced at each other, confused on what this woman was talking about.

"Where's what?" Dean asked, looking quite confused.

"The pizza... that takes three people to deliver."

"I'm sorry, i think we got the wrong room." I stepped forward, preventing further confusion. In the backround, Sam steps into our view, his hair wet and wearing grey shirt.

"Hey is..." he stops as he sees his two very close family members that were supposed to be dead right outside his door.

"Heya, Sammy." Dean spoke softly, but with much feeling.

"Hello, Samantha." I used my nickname on him. I used as much feeling as Dean when i hello'd him.

We step in as the girl lets us through. We get close to Sam, but without warning he lunges at both of us. Dean blocks his attacks, he then turns to me as i swiftly dodge them without getting scathed. A scream was heard, coming from behind us.

My dad pulls Sam away, him struggling in his grip.

"Who are you!?" He shouted at us, glaring daggers at us.

"Like you didn't do this!" Dean yelled back at him, accusing him of the obvious.

"Do what!?" He stuggles even more under my father's grip.

"It's them. It's them. I've been through this already. It's really them!" He tries to get through to him, the struggles seem to die down. Staring at Dean and me the struggles finally go away.

"What..."

"I know. I look fantastic, huh?"

"Oh, please. Everyone knows I'm better looking then you." I scoffed, playfully flipping my hair off my shoulder in a perky way.

"Uh-huh...sure short stuff." He smirked even though i never liked that nickname.

"I wouldn't talk, even in four months you still have a big head." As soon as Sam was let go he went towards Dean and pulled him into a hug. Tears were in Sam's eyes, hugging for a few moments later. They break apart, still at arms length.

"So are you like... together?" The girl behind us got the wrong idea, looking more confused then Dean. Sam turned to the girl, realizing she was still there.

"What? No. No. He's my brother." I cleared my throat getting his attention.

"What? No hug for the technically-sister?" I questioned, smiling on how relieved Sam looked. He hugged me tight, spinning me around with him. He laughed silently as i held on to him.

I flicked his head, making him chuckle and touch the spot. He put his arm on my shoulder and smiled at the girl.

"Uh, yeah. She's tehnically my sister."