Its the great pumpkin, Sam Winchester: Samhain, revived

Hey guys here's another chapter. I hope you enjoy it, and if not say something. And also tell me if im not spelling correctly, its embarrasing that i suck at spelling and you have to see it. Well anyways, enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Willow's pov

We walked outside, making our way towards the Impala. As we get there we see the car covered in smashed eggs. Dean walks over to the drivers side, looking around seeming angry.

"ASTRONAUT!"

"Good job, kid!" I yelled out loud where Dean glared at me. I laughed nervously, twidling with my fingers.

"Hehe, well-that was wierd. Um... coming, Sammy!" I quickly hopped into the backseat, avoiding Dean's glare. Soon he joins us, noticing Sam's upset look.

"What?"

"Nothing." He gruffly said. He held the hex bag in his hands, taking a breath. "I thought they'd be different."

"Who, the angels?" Dean asked stupidly.

"No, Dean. He's talking about the leprechauns." I rolled my eyes at him, smirking lightly.

"Yeah."

"Well, i tried to tell ya." Dean reminded him that the angels were 'dicks'.

"I just... i mean i thought they'd be righteous."

"Well, they are righteous. I mean, that's kinda the problem. Of course there's nothing more dangerous than some a-hole who thinks he's on a holy mission." Dean explained to him in his own way.

"But, i mean, this is God? And Heaven? This is what I've been praying to?"

"Look man, I know your into the whole God thing, you know, Jesus on a tortilla and stuff like that. But just because there's a few rotten apples doesn't mean the whole barrel's rotten. I mean, for all we know, God hates these jerks. Don't give up on all this stuff, is all I'm saying. Babe Ruth was a dick, but baseball's still a beautiful thing."

"Nice refrence, Dean." I patted Dean on the back.

Sam looks at Dean, still dissapointed in the angel's actions. He opens the hex bag, flipping through the objects that were placed in there. He picks up a bone and expects it while Dean starts up the car.

"You know how much heat it would take to char a bone like this, Dean?"

"No."

"I'm guessing a lot."

"Yeah, i mean, more then a fire or some kitchen oven."

"Okay, Betty Crocker. What does that mean?"

"It means we make a stop."

We drive to the high school, a theory was made in the car on the way. We get in Dons' classroom, he was known as Mr. Harding. Dean walks next to the kiln as Sam goes over to Dons' desk.

"So Tracy used the kiln to char the bone, what's the big deal?" He walks next to Sam who's ruffling the paper on his desk.

"Dean, that hex bag turned up in our room, not after we talked to Tracy-"

"After we talked to the teacher." I finished the sentence. I walked behind the desk. Checking to see if there was anything at all, so far i saw nothing. I used my perpherial sight, noticing a drawer with a lock.

"Hey-" I called them over, looking for anyway of opening it. I turned and saw a hammer that was placed on a counter. I grabbed it, kneeled down and hit the lock until it broke off. I took the lock off, opening the drawer to find a bowl filled with bones. All the bones were untouched except for one which was charred. We all straightened ourselves after seeing this many bones.