I'm sorry

Hey guys, it's me again. I... will regretfully not be updating or doing anything for awhile. My phone is deactivating, idk how long it will take to be on. I regret not updating sooner... I feel like I failed you, my readers– the ones that like my stories even though I know fully well when they are complete crap. I don't know, I just feel like I failed you as an author, I actually enjoyed writing for you guys and how do I show my appreciation? By being a complete mess and ignoring the stories that you guys enjoy.

Or... at least I think you enjoy it.

I just wanted to let you know and that I'm deeply and truly sorry that this is happening. I feel like everything is going to shit right now and I can't stop it. Not just because of the phone, but other things in my life. I look up into the darkness of the sky and gaze up at the faint light of the stars. I look at them and wonder, "Where did we go wrong? What did my family do to deserve this position that we are in?"

"Why does the universe hate us so much?"

I know it seems dramatic– I mean there are other people out there who have it worse than me. I should be grateful right? But I just can't help but feel that my family should have things better than this... who wouldn't think that for their family? All I feel is anger and resentment for what's happening... my blood boils as I recall the stressed and tired expression on my father's face. The dark bags under my sisters eyes, including my grandma's.

It hurts... it hurts me to know that right now all my family could do is endure. Endure the suffering and stressing because moping around the situation won't make things better. I feel like I'm suffocating, I want to get away from here– take them away from the center of our hurt and misery.

All I can do is watch.

Anyways I'm sorry I'm unloading all this onto you guys. I hope you have a good day and you'll never be in a position I am now. Stay happy and beautiful, my readers. And may you always find the light in each and every day.