First Day Pt.1 (Catra's POV)

I wake up to a loud knock on my bedroom door.

"Whoops, sorry, was that too loud? Anyways, first day of college! We also have band practice so you should get up soon, Wildcat!" I hear from Scorpia. I groan before sitting up, and yawn. I notice my cat, Melog is sleeping peacefully at the foot of my bed, and smile to myself.

Once I've woken up enough, I decide I should take a shower before classes start. I check the time and see that it's 7:00am and classes start at 8, meaning I have an hour to get ready and eat something, which is a pretty good amount of time.

I open my closet and decide to dress casual today, taking out a cropped red shirt and some black cargo pants, before heading out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. I quickly shower, singing the lyrics to my recently written song, 'Headcase', while I do so.

(think of this but the red's darker, it's short sleeve and the pants don't have the thingy hanging on them and has just chains instead!)

Once done, I try to brush my hair and make it look presentable, although with my hair that's tough. Once It's looking halfway decent, I decide to put it into a messy ponytail.

 Once It's looking halfway decent, I decide to put it into a messy ponytail

(her hair looks like the image ^)

Once done with my hair, I head out into the kitchen and see Scorpia making eggs for breakfast, and Entrapta at the table on her computer as always.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" I ask, sitting down next to Entrapta.

"I'm playing this cool new game I found!" Entrapta squeals, going back into focus shortly afterwards. Scorpia and I chuckle.

"Of course you are. When do your guys' classes start? Mine start at 8." I say, making conversation. Scorpia, Entrapta and I met in the first year of high school and have been best friends since. It was a weird adjustment since the only other best friend I had was... Anyway, once I opened up to them they became great friends.

"Mine starts at 8 too!" Scorpia says, looking back at me before going back to scrambling the eggs.

"Sweet! How about you, Entrapta?" I ask, getting no response for a second before she notices me looking at her.