Chapter 9: What's one without the other?

Time: 9:17

(Fan's PoV)

He didn't remember me!? But he's awake so that's good. Maybe we can get the memorys back.

Or he's a hopeless case and you make him a new person.

What is wrong with you!?

What? I'm just saying an idea plus it'd be a win win for both of us.

Both of us? You just want to make a clone of yourself out of Balloon don't you?

Clone? No no no I want to make him a new person I would've never been!

How do you even know Balloon?

.
...

You don't tell me what to tell you.

You forced me to tell you things!

.

"Hey Fan!" Paintbrush said.

"Oh hey Paintbrush." I say.

I looked over my side too see how 'ghost man' expression was. It was shocked looking right by Paintbrush but not exactly at them.

What's wrong?

She's here.

She? Who's she?

Just SHUT UP

I-i

"Hey Fan?"

"Hm?"

"Y'know what just forget it, you wanna tell Nickel that Balloon is awake." I just looked at Paintbrush and slightly nodded.

.

.

.

.

(Nickel's PoV)

I was just cutting at my leg by using my other leg to hold the knife as well as I can. Damn bugs chose to live in MY SKIN when there are other objects living in this place. I accidentally cut a place that the bugs weren't in.

Shit. I quickly grabbed the bandages on my bed and put it over my cuts. I wasn't trying to cut there, why does my leg get so shaky when I'm picking at the bugs.

(Note: I forgot to add this in the head cannons but Nickel suffers from morgellons)

I heard footsteps getting closer to my door. Why? Why did they come now!? I quickly pushed the bloody knife off of my bed and realized I got blood on my bed.

Might as well answer the door instead of just letting them barge in.

*Knock**knock*

I opened the door to see Fan & Paintbrush.

"Sup guys what ya doing here?" I said standing as still as I can to make sure I won't bleed.

"Oh hey Nickel I didn't really expect for you to answer the door." Fan said with a hint of uneasy in his voice.

"Balloon's awake." Paintbrush said out of nowhere. I looked at them surprised.

Balloon's awake?

"Can I see him?" I asked. Fan and Paintbrush looked at each other and looked back to me.

.

.

"I don't think he'll remember you."

.

.

.

____________________________________

This is just a short filler chapter so that's why it's so short. And in the new III episode Fan meeting Bot as themself for the first time was WHOLESOME.

well see you on the flip side creatures!

~TheCheeseyOne

(Words:455)