Chapter 33.

I close my mouth and hold my breath as I am about to tip over the edge. Briggs released my left breast and Riley's hand quickly grabbed it possessively with a growl.

Without a doubt, I know this the right thing to do.

With Riley still aggressively trying to milk me, I find my climax and scream as I explode.

All the energy I concentrated and focused into my chest, expels with a light burst from my body. Then I feel it. Milk is rushing in to fill my breasts.

As soon as Riley gets a mouthful he starts moaning and continues sucking on me for more.

I don't know how much I will be able to produce but I will feed Riley whenever he wants, as often as he wants, as much as he wants.

It honestly feels really good having Riley feed from my chest. It's slightly sexual but I feel more fulfilled and grateful that I can provide this for him.

'Good boy, baby.' I say softly as he continues to drain my breast.

With a few more moans and a grunt, I know he just released all over the floor. Xave had finished inside me when I had reached my orgasm and stepped back to give Riley space.

Both Briggs and Xave are being extremely mindful and supportive of their mate. They understand that he needs this from me and they will give him all the time he needs.

After a couple of minutes, I can feel that my breast is empty. Riley notices this too and releases me.

Looking into my eyes and breathing heavy, he pushes me further onto the table and climbs in between my legs. Still not having released my left swollen, milk full breast he slams his cock into me.

After a few hard thrusts and catching the needy look in his eye, he latches onto my full breast and starts drinking more.

I raise my hips to meet his thrusts as he fucks me and drinks me. It's a wonderful feeling. I've never felt so happy.

Thanks to my magic and the goddesses above, I am able to provide something my mate so desperately needs.

I didn't realize I was crying until after we found our release together and I was coming down from my high. Riley had released my breast when it was empty. His hands were still all over my chest, massaging me where I didn't know I needed it.

My breasts are significantly bigger when they are full. They look great. I can tell that Riley loves them. After he pulls his cock out and releases his hold on my chest, Briggs and Xave are immediately on me.

'Baby, are you ok?'

'Are you hurt, darlin?'

They ask but I'm not sure why. I am fantastic.

'The way I feel is just overwhelming. I have never felt so important, grateful, happy, and complete as I do right now. Being able to provide what I can for my mates is extremely fulfilling.' I choke out as I continue to cry.

I compose myself and sit up on the table, holding my breasts. With a smile and a content sigh, I release them and move off of the table. I walk directly in front of Riley.

He must have taken a few steps away after we finished. He looks sad and embarrassed, that just won't do.

'You won't be able to be too far away from me or away for long. I won't pump the milk out, you will need to get it from the tap.' I whisper to him as I put my arms around him and bring him in for a kiss.

After he finally relaxes a little bit, he puts his arms around my waist and kisses me back.

'What will everyone say? This is like freak stuff. How long will I be able to drink from you?' He whisper with an emotion thick voice.