Birthday Spanking Engagement Part 5

She said as she hooked the inside of her jeans with her thumbs. Then she stopped and looked at him.

I love you Mark, will you order me to do it?

Do you want me to? He queried.

She swallowed hard and exhaled deeply.

Yes, I would like you too, please? Part of me wants you to order me to do it. I just would feel right if you did. She asked in a submissive tone.

Ok! Patty. . . He paused for a few seconds . . . Take'em down! And if you're going to do it, then push them down all the way.

Yes sir!

She slowly pushed them all the way to her knees and stood and looked at him with an embarrassing expression as she shifted her eyes back and forth. She was standing there with her jeans down to her knees and

Is that far enough for you? She queried .

Now, I am feeling a little confident and starting to feel that power exchange inside him. This was the first time he had seen her in her underwear.

He got turned on, too, because this was the first time he was going to see bare like this. He stared at her Batman cotton hipster panties that had batman logos all over. He was in a little trance.

Honey, is that far enough? She asked again in an embarrassing and concerned look.

He shook his head and snapped out of it.

Oh, well, ahmmm, if . . . you did to you knees. . .ahmm. he was stuttering and hesitant to say anything.

It's ok, you can have a preference, Mark, you my man, your spanking me, you have a right to decide.

He thought about it for a few moments.

I appreciate that, Patty. Alright, well, I do have a preference, I would like you to push'em all the way down to your boots. Is that ok?

Yes sir, if that's what you want, is it?

Now, I am a little more confident now.

Yes, I want you get'em down all the way. He said firmly but still testing out the situation.

Yes sir! She responded. Then, trying to keep her eyes locked on his, she bent down and hooked her thumbs inside her jeans and slid them down ever so slowly until they reached her boots. She then stood up, half covering herself. She just stood there in her Batman cotton hipster panties that had batman logos all over them. He looked down and chuckled a little bit.

Those are cute parties, Patty. He said while just glancing at her underwear.

She had a short shirt that went above her waist, and he could even see her flat muscular stomach.

Oh, thank you, Mark. She said while trying to do a little curtsy with her jeans all the way down to her ankles.

She shuffled back a few steps so he could see her legs and part of her flat belly that was showing. She was trying very hard not to show her shyness or consciousness feelings. After she was committed to him and wanted to happen and there was no going back now, she reasoned.

Now, are you sure about this, I can just spank you over those if you want, I'm not pressuring you.

I know Mark. This is something I want. I need to happen, I'm not holding back either. But I would like it again if you ordered me to do it? She asked while biting her slower lips.