Birthday Spanking Engagement Part 11

He just waited as he was turned on by seeing her bottom with all her muscle tighten up like that. He like seeing the muscular definition in her butt checks. He gently pulled her shirt up to the middle of her back and let the belt fall gently as it made a slapping sound. She began twitching her butt cheeks in and out and clenching up tightly intermittently.

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap

All he heard was her whining and whimpering in dreadful anticipation of the first searing what of his cowboy belt to burn across the flesh of her naked bottom.

He just kept tapping the belt across both cheeks making sure it landed as flat as possible.

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap

She felt a cool gust of wind and she relaxed. As soon as she relaxed he raised belt a high as he could and brought down as hard as he could across the center of her bottom and it hit both cheeks.

WHACK.

She immediately stiffened like a board and it left a hot white flash for second or two in contrast to her already red skin just before leaving a welt as wide as the belt. This time he did bring it down as hard as he could, he wasn’t holding back and followed all the way through until the end of the belt whipped back towards him
Patty let out a grunting noise as she was trying to breath it out. He counted in his head one on thousand, two one thousand and than he brought another down. She was still all flexed up when it did.

WHACK

He hit the upper part of both cheeks and again it flash a white before leaving a welt.

She still only let out a grunting noise.
He decided to start from the top or bottom and work his way down upper thighs and lower sit spot. Making sure he never hit her tail bone. He made sure he gave every spot a working over good. Still connecting the belt every third one thousand count. He continued

WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . WWHACK

She was flexing and relaxing every 3rd or 4th whack. By the 20th strip of the belt landed she finally became audible and let out.

OUCHOOOOO, OK, OK, OUCHOOO

The entire upper part of the bottom was welted and he moved his aim landing the belt in the center. Only connecting with every third one thousand but bring it down across her backside with full force.

WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . WHACK. . .WHACK. . WHACK. . .WHACK. . .WHACK. . WHACK. . WHACK

He was now getting more of a reaction from her. She was twisting in all direction and clenching up as tight as she could.

OUCHIEEE, OUCHOOO, NO MORE, NO MORE, OK, STOP

After about 25 more he decided to speed things up because she was getting use to the slow pace. He now started connect the belt every two one thousand.

WHACK. .WHACK. .WHACK. .WHACK. .WHACK. .WHACK

She was trying so hard to hang on and not give in. When he decreased the time between swats, her breathing became more pronounced as she was yelling.

OUCHOOO, OUCHOOO, OUCHOIEEEE

He kept going and the middle of her bottom had crimson red and welted. As he kept going and decreased to one, one thousand in his count as he was now connecting with her upper thighs just below her sit spot.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. WHACK

She now started fluttering her feet and pulling on rope that bound her hands. As it continued she squeezed the pillow to her as tight as she could and she stiffened straight again.

OUCHIEE, OUCIEEE, NO MORE, NO MORE, STOP, PLEASE STOP, OUCHIEE, NOT THERE

Nope, there is no stopping, we just now got started, now hold your position.

He said load enough to make sure she heard him.

He continue until her upper thigh were like her lower and middle part of her butt, crimson red and welts all over. She stiffened like a board so tight she start shaking her legs out straight. Now he saw she had a high pain tolerance because she was fussing but barely crying. Right about the 64th swats, he paused for second and let he catch her breath for a second and waited until she relaxed. She was breather heavily but sniffing just a little

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Don’t thank me yet. He exclaimed.

He placed the belt down on her bottom again. Her eyes open wide and tried to look back. Remembering what she said about herself. It was wooden implement and flurry type swats that lowers her pain tolerance.

No, No, please, I take anymore. Said in a panic.

Well, your not suppose to! Now your going to get your barn yard whupin. Now, I meant what I said about keeping within a budget you know that right.

With a few deep exhales.

Ooo, Yes sir! Yes sir, I promise, I promise! She began pleading.

Alright, time to let go now Patty! He said with all assertiveness.

He raised the belt and brought back down as hard as he could across her sit spot. But before she had time to feel the full force of the first one, another came down, and another, and another. With rapid fire succession, he laid into her as hard and as fast as he possible could.

WHQCK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

She did have time to respond but she tried.

OUCHIEE, OUCHIEE, NO MORE, SLOW DOWN, NO MORIEEEEE! She began yelling.

Her mind went into panic mode and shoved her face into the pillow again and bit down hard. This time her screaming wasn’t just dramatics, it was for real. As he continued she couldn’t even make out words anymore. All he could hear were long load bursts of growling type screaming being muffled through the pillow.

AWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWW, AWWWWA, AWWWWW, AWWWWW, AWWW, AWWWWWW

She stiffened and clenched up tight before relaxing again ever 10 or 12 painful whacks. She was drumming her feet down on the covered bail like crazy. She tried to lift her leg but her jeans held them together. He didn’t slow down or stop.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

Without stopping he was whipping her ass hard and fast. It didn’t take long before her sit spot was crimson red with welts. He started over setting his aim at the top of bottom and working his way back down with absolutely no pauses between swats.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

She was pulling and jerking on the rope as she was twisting and thrashing about in all direction. She was still screaming in her pillow. She was now at her absolutely pain limit. She’s never been this close before. She never let anyone get her to this point. She was on the verge of really crying hard. She was now in tremendous pain and she had on conscious thought, let it happen and stand in position. She was pulling and jerking on the ropes as hard as she could but she wasn’t going to get loose.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

On and on, she felt like it would never end. The pain was to much for her. She lifter her face from the pillow, stiffened up and pushed up on with her hands and aching her back as she was pressing her hips and bottom into the bails.

OUCOOOOO, HOOHOOOO, OUCHOOO HOOOO, NOOOO HOOOO, AHOOOO AHOOOO AHOOOO AHHHHOO

She manned to get one word out.

STOOOOP!

He kept bring the western belt down hard across the center of bottom as hard and fast as he could.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

Get back down Patty, it not over until I decide. He yelled!

She some how mange to let herself listen to him on a subconscious level and shoved her face back down into the pillow and continues those load long bursts screaming. He didn’t stop and wasn’t letting up.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

Something finally snapped in Patty and she lost it and broke out sobbing out of control. She just couldn’t take anymore and she was crying freely.

He saw this but decided to give a few more for good measure. Still whack away rapidly.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

She just laid there not fighting anymore and was just sobbing. He just couldn’t believe how much it took.
When he saw this he finally stopped. He immediately put down his belt and pulled out his pocket knife and walk around to the front of her and cut her hands free and unravel all rope. When her hands were free she reached out him to be held. He helped her up. He quickly removed the comforter and laid it out on the ground. He helped her to ground and sat down. She immediately moved up towards him and curled up into a ball laying her face and head into his chest. She was sobbing out of control. Tears streaming down her face, her eyes were all puffy and swollen from crying so hard, her noise was running and she was have a hard time breathing as she was hiccup crying. He just out her arms around her and held her close while she was sobbing into his shirt. He began gently stroking her head.

Its alright now, its all over, I'm here, its all over. He said with all gentleness.

He just held her for next 30 minutes or while she cried and cried. She felt that all the negative feelings were being released with every tear. She was finally calming down but still sniffling and wiping her away tears and her noise. She was breathing better and he was just stroking her head. She lifter her head enough to make eye contact.

Thank you Mark, you have no idea how much bounding is happening inside me. I really did need this to happen on many levels. I feel so tranquil and so centered. I'm so sorry I was fighting against it. Thank you for not being afraid and following through all the way. She said through her sniffling.

I love you Patty, I just want to be here for you. I really sorry your bottom is so welted and bruised up like it is and. .

She gently reached and put her finger on his lips.

It’s a small price to pay to establish your authority as the leader in our relationship. I'll heal up just fine. I like to ask you again what I asked you on Saturday because now I know you understand exactly what I mean. Will you commit to do whatever is necessary to help me not walk all over you. Are willing to whatever it takes to help me respect and obey you as my husband?

He was getting misty eyed while the words sunk in.

Yes mam, I sure will. He said with absolute conviction.

Today, you proved it, and I would like to reinforced my answer. Yes, Mark I will be your wife and allow you to exercise your authority as head of our home and leader in my life. I love you so ever so much.

There’s was silence for another good 10 minutes or so as he just held her. She finally stood up and carefully pulled up her panties. He also stood up. As she bent down and carefully started pulling up her jeans.

Why do I have a feeling that your going to be a pain in ass for many years to come? She exclaimed with a little snicker.

As she was pulling her zipper back up and buttoning up her jeans again.

Well, if I am, you’ll be asking for it and it will be you would've earned it. He said.

She was getting her belt buckled back up. Walked right to him and put her hands on her hips and looked right into his eyes for just a second. She exhaled deeply and put her arms around his neck.

I'm sure I will, Mark, I'm sure I will. She said.

She than gave him a long passionate kiss. When she finished looked directly into his eyes.

Thank you Mark, I mean it, thank you!
She than went over and put her hat back on and picked up his buckle and his belt. She put the buckle back on and folded it half. She walked back to him. She held it out and offered it to him with one hand and gently rubbing her backside with the other. As she chuckled a little she said.

Now that sure was an real old fashion barn yard whupin, Mark! Your belt hurt like the dickens but I was asking it. Thank you for not being afraid to put me in my place.

He chuckled too as he took from her and began putting back on. When he finished, she took his hand and began walking back to his truck hand in hand. As they were walking,

Can I really get whatever car I won’t?

I love you sweetheart, I always meant what I said, you deserve it. You can pick out whatever car you want.

I was thinking about that Kia Sorento Hybrid, it'll save on gas.

Any car you honey, any car you want, Patty, any car you want.

Still walking hand in hand, she gently squeezed his hand.

THE END