075 - But I Feel It Coming

Dark Red - Steve Lacy

Present

Y/N's POV:

Okay I lied.

I missed my shower the most, then my bed, then Bowdie and JJ, then the rest of whoever their names are oh lord I cannot focus this shower is like porn right now.

Even though my stomach hurts like a son of cunt its worth it, and plus it needs a clean.

I've shaved, I've washed my hair, I've finally managed to get myself clean and I feel amazeballs.

Thought I'd never see the day.

Bowdie is yet to leave my side. I closed my bathroom door on him and then he starting crying and pawing at the door, so now he's laying on the floor next to the toilet watching me shower. He's happy as larry.

I'm thinner than I was before. My bones are more defined due to the fact that sometimes I went days without eating just so JB and Sarah could be healthy. I'm still tan, but my skin still finds a way to look a little pasty. 

Hopefully now I'm home, everything's calmed down and I can relax and not have to worry.

Pfft, even I know that's a load of bullshit.

I feel like I start to relax but the boomska something happens and then I almost always end up in near death situations. Love that for me.

Except I have no clue what's gonna happen this time. I have no clue where Noah is. No idea what he's done while I've been gone. I say Noah because my life turning to shit pretty much involves him one way or another.

Ward Cameron however, I know there's gonna be something to do with him. Unfortunately he's King Coochie so he has everyone eating it out for him, so it's gonna be a bit hard to not only get information about him but also to cover my tracks and get him alone so I can kill him.

It'll be interesting to see what happens honestly, even if I happen to be in the cross fires.

I huff as I turn the water off, goodbye water pressure.

I step out of the shower and grab a towel, wrapping that one around where my wound is and then my main towel, wrapping it around myself normally.

Bowdie uses his nose to push open the door, "Uhm how the hell can you do that?" I ask him. He doesn't give off any information whatsoever, just jumps onto my bed and lays down.

Must be tiring to be so pretty.

I shake my head and close the bathroom door, making my way to my wardrobe and taking out some fresh clothes.

Oh my lord just being in fresh clothes makes me want to orgasm.

I put my wet hair back into a low messy bun, I cannot for the life of be fucked to put the time into doing it properly.