chap 7 || Girl Dinner

TW!!: eating disorder tendencies

---------------------------------------------------------

"Kaneko!!~ I need.. help... cutting this meat please!" Yukie chirped out for her as Kaneko was busy washing and cutting the vegetables with Kaori. 

Kaneko looked at Yukie struggling from her shoulder and pointed at the dull blades she was using to cut, "Huh? Oh, get a better knife! here let me help." Kaneko chuckled and hurried to help her. It was obvious she was the most excited about this dinner they were preparing for the guys.

Tomorrow would be everyone's last day in this Training camp before they're back at school Until the summer vacation then back to the Training Camp 2 weeks later for a solid seven-day stay. With that in mind, all the girls got permission to make a delicious feast for the guys to enjoy.

"You only ever know how to eat, Yukie. At least Kaneko knows how to arrange and cook with us," Kaori playfully says and rolls her eyes at Yukie who was already sipping some of good miso soup they made.

"Not going to argue on that." She cheekily stuck her tongue out, making Kaori chuckle and go back to cutting the vegetables for a tasty salad, and Yukie continued watching as Kaneko cut through the thick meat with ease and experience.

Kiyoko and Yachi were busy cracking eggs and beating them in a bowl to make ankake rolled omelette. Mae and Eri were making the rice and cooking stir fry. The aroma filling the kitchen was wonderful, and the food was almost done and looking appetizing and mouth-watering, at least they can tell by the look on Yukie's expression.

After a good while, the girls shrieked in delight and stood admiring their hard work after they laid out the food on a plastic sheet for the guys to eat on, with all the food perfectly organized and adjusted so that everyone can get a taste when they sit down and eat together. 

"Wow... I must say all these hours in the kitchen paid off." Mumbled Yachi as Eri took a hundred dozen pictures of them and the food, and turned to ask Kiyoko to go call everyone in. Kaneko sighed and sat on the countertop, "I'm feeling sleepy, might go rest for now. It's 6:35 pm." She yawned and stared at the corner of the wall in a daze, not really wanting to eat.

"Too early for bed! just sit and eat with us a little, yeah?" interjected Kaori with a sweet smile as Yachi nodded. Kaneko pouted and mumbled an okay, and soon the guys along with their captains and coaches stood at the door while drooling and gazing brightly at the food, Kiyoko chuckled,

"Chicken!"

"ooh, soup and eggs."

"I need my protein."

"gah, I'm starving... I can eat this whole thing by myself."

Were some of the statements heard from many faces, some already sat and started digging in.

 "poor them, they must be hungry with how fast they came running." Kiyoko muttered to the girls as the volleyball players entered and bowed with respect.