Chapter 10: Are you here?

Time: 11:32 (a few hours later)

(Nickel's PoV)

Maybe Balloon will remember me but if Balloon didn't even remember Lightbulb I doubt I have a high chance of him remembering me. I stood at my bed, I wasn't even planning to get up on my bed.

Eventually my legs got really tired and I fell to the ground. I felt a whole bunch of pain in my legs from attempting to cut out the bugs IN my skin. Then I felt a movement in my skin. FUCK THOSE BUGS REALLY WANT IT DON'T THEY?

I was going to grab the knife to cut the bugs out for once and for all but then I remembered I was planning to visit Balloon. I can't cut them out now I guess. I slowly got up and felt pain in my legs.

I got on to my bed, slowly to reduce the pain in my legs. I slightly moved at a time to get to my diary thingy and started to write in it. My writing was shaking but then I finished with the current date like I always do.

(Note: I crossed out the text for the other story I made

(Note: I crossed out the text for the other story I made.)

God it's been too long since I even opened this. I looked at the entry and looked how much the spelling was messed up. I picked up the pen to add one more thing.

Balloon is no longer remembering anyone he used too know so the others might have a chance to fix their relationship with him including me

.

.

.

(Balloon's PoV)

I was looking for any interesting channels on the 'TV' but didn't find anything good then I found a channel called 'Nickelodeon' and a show called SpongeBob was playing. I started to watch expecting to get bored of it but it just was pretty good, but it seemed like a old episode.

I was getting more into the show and giggled to myself when the fish dude was yelling chocolate over and over again and chased the two main characters

I was getting more into the show and giggled to myself when the fish dude was yelling chocolate over and over again and chased the two main characters. Then I heard the door open.

I saw a gray coin walk in, I could obviously tell that either he done something bad to his legs or someone else did because his walking was rather unstable. "Hey Balloon." His voice was shaky. He was struggling to even stand up right.

"You can sit down." I said. He instantly sat down seeming relieved. "So are you a quarter or a dime?" He looked at me like I did what my dad has done. "I'm a nickel but that's ok." He was annoyed it wasn't that hard to tell.

It was dead silent until the cheese block from earlier walked in. "Oh hey Balloon and Nickel, I heard you've been forgetting us so I'm Cheesy!" Forgetting us? No I don't know anyone in here.

"Uh hi Cheesy, and your name is Nickel?" Nickel nodded. "So how's your head?" Cheesy asked me. How's my, wait what?. I putted my hand on my head and felt something that wasn't my head.

"W-what happened to my head?" I asked Cheesy. Cheesy stop drinking the Dr Fizz and started to make a thinking face. "I don't know, we thought when you woke up we could ask you what happened."

When I woke up? What happened to were I would be in some sort of sleep? "I don't really know anything about that but you wanna watch SpongeBob with me?". "Yeah sure.." Cheesy said kinda defeated.

I went back to watching SpongeBob and then the end of the episode. "Aw man the end of the episode." I said sadly. I looked over at Nickel and Cheesy. "What should we do now?" Nickel seemed to flinch when I said that.

"Maybe we can go show you to Paper he'd be happy to see you." Cheesy recommended. Paper, why does that sound so familiar?

______________________________________________

Yo sup right now as I'm finishing this it's 6:32 am and I got to get to school in a bit (or 30 minutes)

And yeah that's an option but eh I am going to school but I don't really want to but I have to.

Anyways see you in the next chapter.

~TheCheeseyOne