Chapter 37.

Agnes' P.O.V.

It's been a 4 days since I woke up and I have improved all of the relationships with my mates.

Everything has been going well. We have fallen into a slight routine and it feels good.

I feel good. I feel great, actually.

As much as I hate to admit it; eating, what feels like constantly, has made all the difference.

I feel strong.
I feel motivated.
I feel powerful.
I feel healthy.
I feel complete.

We are currently at the training grounds, hopefully wrapping up the tournament for Delta. I presume we will need to go late into the night or early morning, but we will finish today.

I have demanded it.

This tournament has been going on for about 7 days time and it would continue if we don't end it. More and more participants keep adding themselves to the challenge. Which is great but a line has to be drawn somewhere and I'm happy to draw it.

While we could let the fighting go on, I proposed to end the tournament with all those who signed up, adding no more. Then we can have the others as potential prospects for the elite warrior training.

Having Bethie as our PA has been amazing. Not only is she super helpful with keeping us organized and on track, but it's nice to have another girl around.

I didn't grow up with many girls that I was close with. Most of them hated my Royal ranking and the fact I was friends with many of our male classmates. I was honestly the last person they should have been worried about when it came to boys!

'Turn the chair around, baby. I want to watch the field.' I tell Riley as he approaches and I get up from the chair I was sitting in so he can turn it around.

We are doing so well with his feedings. He is not as worried and apprehensive as he was in the beginning. He finds me when he needs to feed. And we found that unless we are in bed, it's best for me to be on his lap.

There was a time when we had to frantically get him fed while we were in a meeting. He tried to wait too long and became extremely urgent. That time he had to sit on the floor in front of me while I leaned over. I honestly felt like a cow being milked.

After we get situated on the chair, Riley latches on and there is immediately a carrot in front of my mouth. Looking up I see Briggs smiling at me while he has a bowl full of raw vegetables.

I take the carrot into my mouth and begin to chew.

I have noticed that Briggs prefers to be the one to feed me but he does let Xave feed me when he can't. I have been eating a bit more today. Riley seems to be feeding more frequently.

Dr. Merrill said that this will happen throughout our nursing. Riley will go through something called cluster feeding where he will almost constantly be on me, from my understanding.

He might be starting a cluster feeding soon, since he has already nursed many times today and it's only late morning.

This is normal for pups and human infants to go through from time to time so it makes sense that Riley will go through the same thing, as well. The way Angel described it, we are providing for Riley as if he was our newborn pup and we will feed him for as long as a pup traditional feeds, for about a year or two.

It all depends on how much he and Ralph need.

Again, I love it. I would feed him for the rest of my life if I needed to. I would feed my other mates, as well. However, Riley is still very protective of his milk and while Xave and Briggs desperately want a taste, they respect Riley's boundaries.