Joining The Game

I woke up this morning more tired than I ever felt in my life , my back my neck and between my legs were hurting me but on top of that I was naked. I quickly turned over to see where I was. There looking into my now a wakened eyes was Trey my "ex" boyfriend.

Trey:Good Morning lil mama (gets up off the bed)

Me: (looking at his nakedness trail my eyes down to see his little friend or should I say big and long friend) What happend last night?..

Trey:(going in to the bathroom) You called me and said you miss me then you said I was the best you ever had... (smiles)

Me: I dont think that happened (gets off the bed and follows him to the bathroom) but if it did why am I naked?

Trey: (pulls you close to him putting his hands on your but) Because ....

Me: Because what?... (grabs a towel and covers up)

Trey: (smiles) Because Im your daddy... (takes the towel off of you and picks you up making your clit hit his dick) And I like when your naked (kisses your fore head)

Me: (P.O.V) *that feels so good! Ugh, I dont even know why we broke up in the first place(kisses his lips while working your hands down his abs)

Trey: (smiles) Come take a shower with me baby...

Me: Okay (gets up and goes in the shower)

In the shower you two start washing each other down. Trey making sure every inch of your body is covered with soap suds and you doing the same you guys quickly wash up and gets out

Trey: (drying off) im gonna go some where are you okay staying here?

Me: yeah sure! , ill be fine I guess..

Trey : if you need anything Martin is down stairs (puts on clothes and kisses your lips) if you need me call me .(walks out the room and goes down stairs)

Me:(looking out the window till his car drives away) my legs are killing me.... I wonder what happened?...

•••••••••••••• •••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••