Chapter 11

Brandon : Pov : I was on the phone with trey the whole night he told me about maya and how someone tried to poison her and everything that went down with him , you see trey is my brother but nobody knows except my dad and mom and a few personal people and we wanted to keep it that way! He was in the drug game that was own by my father and I wasn't , I didn't want to be an always easy target so me never told people were related , not yet at least . He was telling me that maya saw him kissing Lakeisha and he haven't seen her since.

Brandon: bru why the fuck were you kissing that hoe?

Trey: she said she knew who was trying to kill maya so I was trying to get her to talk

Brandon: Nigga you could of took that bitch to an ally and threaten that mother F-er ! - I yelled into the phone

Trey: I wasn't thinking man , just help me find her

Brandon: I don't know if I should , jass is gonna be

Trey: is she home now?

Brandon: no

Trey: did she tell you when she gone be home?

Brandon: no

Trey: then nigga come on!

Brandon : iight imma meet you at the the corner store at weld end street iight?

Trey: see you in ten -hangs up the phone.

-I put my phone back on the charger and hoped in the shower it's gonna be a long one

_______________________________________________

Meanwhile

Maya's Pov

Have you ever felt like everything you used to believe in is now a lie? Like nothing was ever real ..... And no matter how many tears you cry your still hurt , you feel betrayed , stabbed , and you instantly regret ever loving or falling for someone? That's how I feel right now....
My heart hurts , I cry every night I've stopped eating I was once 145 and now I'm 129 damn, never been this skinny before . It's been 5 days since I had to beat up the girl that was kissing trey . I knew I shouldn't have put my hands on her but I was pissed , I was hurt! Since then I packed my bags and ran off ... I've been staying in the W hotel in Miami Florida , I haven't lefted the hotel room not once oh and did I mention I started smoking now :( , like crazy ! Go through a pack a day . I look a hot mess ! M-E-S-S I haven't comb my hair . I'm a total reck right about now. The red dye in my hair is starting to fade now it's an orangy color ugh! I can honestly say I look a mess! I was currently in the bathroom brushing my teeth then I heard a knock at the door.

Maya: who is it?

Ali: it's me!

Maya: I finished brushing my teeth and ran to the door

Ali: oh gosh she yelled and covers her eyes , is maya here?

Maya: I'm her - I weakly smiled

Ali: what happened ? Girl you look like you hit rock bottom ! HARD!

- ever since that day with trey me and Ali have become close we text everyday , she brought me clothes that I lefted at the house she even told me what's been going on since I lefted. We talk and text for long hours everyday , we tell our secrets , things that we have been through everything! And I could honestly say that I trust her. But I'm not gonna tell her , just not yet . We don't trust these hoes! Not saying she is one but hey you'll never know!.

Maya: been this way since trey...

Ali : No , maya take this from me you can't break down because of a man because while your here crying your eyes out he's out there chilling ! So come on we gone do something bout this !

She dragged me to the bathroom and told me to take a shower then she took the room key and lefted. I hoped in the shower and starting washing down , I got out 20 minutes later and put on some underware and bra and lotioned up. When I got out the bathroom Ali was waiting for me with a bag of stuff in her hand she had and outfit on the bed and some heels she also had a bunch of hair supply's on the bed , it looked like she brought a store to me. I looked her and she smiled ," I wonder what this girl got plan lord " I said to my self....

2 Hours. LATER...

Ali:Omg my work here is done ! -she semi screamed into my ear

Maya: I wanna see I yelled (I walked in front of the mirror and I was shocked I had on some white ripped up shorts with a black half shirt showing my belly bottom ring and some red 6 inch heels, my hair was curly and red again , I had on red lip stick eye liner blush and Ali did my lashes too I had 2 diamond bracelets and big diamond ear rings and 3 rings on each hand . I looked good! I was gonna tell Ali thanks but she was on the phone texting away so I went to the bathroom to take a pic . When I got out Ali was smiling at me .

Maya: um.. What's up?

Ali: oh nothing just grab your purse and come with me

Maya: Ali girl, where are you taking me ?

Ali: to an old friend

Maya: who?

Ali: just come she said while opening the door for me

Maya: okay (I grabbed my purse ad walked out) this bettah be good!

______________________________________

Trey POV:

Brandon and I spent the whole day looking for maya , we searched clothing stores , the mall , even the hair salons and nail shops we were currently smoking a blunt an chilling in my car

Brandon : man where the hell could she have ran away to?

Trey: bru I ion even know

Brandon : when you find her you bettah put a leash on her , like damn !

Trey: (starts laughing) you right Thoe imma tie her ass down !

Brandon: this reminds me when we used to be youngings and we rob our first bank together , then we went to the back of the house and smoked then got caught !

Trey: (starts laughing) man momma went crazy bru ! Had a nigga running for his life

Brandon: man I miss them days , I miss mama she was so beautiful

Trey: she reminds me so much of maya

Brandon: you don't know no more places?

Trey: naw bru...

Brandon: you don't know no people she fucks with? Come on na bru she yo girl you must know something ! A bestfriend , sister ? Anybody?

Trey:(thinking) .... Wait ! Damn I can't believe I forgot !

Brandon: you know somebody??

Trey: I feel so damn stupid bru!

Brandon: who is it ?!

Trey: damn can't believe this ! (Pulls out phone and texts some one)

Brandon: Bru WHO THE FUCK!

Trey:(looks down at phone and smiles) ........... Ali ( looks down at the phone again Found her!

________________________________

PLEASE. VOTE. &&. Comment!!