Chapter 8

Trey's: P.O.V

after that long and I do mean long intense shower with Maya I was ready to get back at work! ready to track down this fucking ass pussy nigga that tried to kill my baby . you see this whole time I've been leaving Maya by her self I've been trying to figure out who tried to poison her , I would do any thing for her even if it means going behind bars! I was down for her cause I know she was down for me too. No matter how hard I fuck things up she still manage to get me back on track and therefore I owe my life to her! and ever since I layed my eyes on her that night she was trying to run away I made a promise to my self to always keep her safe so that one day I could make her my wife.

Trey: (putting on clothes and walking over to Maya kissing her on the cheek ) I gottah go baby -I murmured

Maya: Again? but you just came back!

Trey: I know, but it's time for me to go baby girl so please understand... I Love you okay?-I said before walking out the room down the stairs through the door and inside my car then driving away.

Maya: P.O.V

Ugh there he go again! making Love to me then leaving! it's becoming a pattern now and I was tired of it! I just wanna get out this damn house already! I was tired of being here knowing that Trey is off some where "handling business "... Ugh what does that even mean? getting dressed I walked down stairs to see Ali sitting on a stool waiting for me she was dressed in a business suit kinda she had on a fitted skirt pink button down long sleave shirt and white suspenders along with white pumps, she reminded me of my friend Simona I had when I was younger. she used to always dress like that! and seeing Ali just reminded me of her all over again.

Maya: Goodmorning! -I sang

Ali: Goodmorning Maya.

Maya: so what do you want to do today? -I asked

Ali:(taken back by the question I asked her) um.. I don't know

Maya: Come on! you must know

some where we could chill...

Ali: chill? -she questioned

Maya: Ya! you can't be my assistant if you know nothing About me!.......... ......come on let's go -I said after the akward silence faded.

-Ali quickly followed after me through the door and into the car she buckled up. i looked at her and smiled she smiled back and with that I drove off. not asking me any questions of where we were going or what we were doing she went along with it. I drove for 20 minutes listening to the radio before stopping at a restaurant I drove around to find a parking spot finding one I parked and looked up at the sign glowing in front of the door "Cafe Tribal " it read.

stepping out the car with Ali behind me hearing the clicking of her heelsi knew she wasnt far .glancing around looking through the window making sure they were still open . I stopped at the sight I saw.