Chapter 5

Maya's P.O.V

It's been three days after someone tryed to kill me with rat poison , and I'm starting to remember Why I had broken up with Trey in the first place. i mean i still love him of course but being in a relationship with him you always have to worry about your life, I mean I know he wouldn't let anything happen to me but when he's not around I can't help but to worry.With him I will always be a target, but I'm really not sure I'm okay with that.. I don't even remember how I ended up here all I remember is I was at a party and I seriously had way to much to drink and the next morning I woke up next to him and NAKED! I tried asking him what happened but I could tell he wasn't telling me something so I let it go for now a least .. Ugh I sighed this reminded me of when my mother died witch was when I first started talking to Trey. One day I was coming home from school I was in the 8th grade then and when I got home my mom was laying on the floor motionless blood everywhere gasping for air I quickly pulled out my phone and dial 911 crying my eyes out I didn't care if they understood me or not I just want my mom to be okay when they finally arrived 20min later she was already dead, (tear) I watched my mother die slowly in my arms after that my antie came and got me even though I couldn't stand her I went with her anyways. My stay with her was TERRIBLE I cried almost everyday twice a day it be came an everyday thing until one day I decided to run away I waited until midnight before I stole 200 from my uncle's wallet and jumped out of the window making sure they didn't hear me I ran down the streets looking back to seeing the house get smaller and smaller as I ran. when I was running i bumped into Trey he was leaning on his car smoking he stared at me and fear began to take over me I quickly tried to run again before I felt a set of hands grabbing me back "wait there lil mama don't be scared I'm not gonna hurt you" he said "I'm not scared I responded" Okay then Why did you try to run off? knowing he cought me I began staring at the ground "Where you off to?" he asked "No where "I said he began walking over to me then he grabbed the bags out of my hands "So I guess your not gonna tell me" he said while starring into my eyes then pulling me in to a tight hug he whispered to me "Talk to me I'm not gonna hurt you, I PROMISE.. Ever since that day we began talking and I moved in with him he feed me, took care of me, made sure I had clothes, shoes everything I could want and always wanted and drempted of. He also made sure I finished school early and bought me a car as a graduation present the car was a 2013 bez. I got up and walked over to the window it was raining out side and there was No sign of Trey's car. Relaxing my shoulders I wiped the tears from my eyes before walking but more like dragging my feet over to our bed Glancing at the pink alarm clock Trey bought me a few days ago it read 7:48 a.m I sighed knowing that Trey should be coming home anytime now he told me he would be back at 8 sharp! Remembering this I got up to take a shower. washing up quickly I also washed my hair moaning at the feeling I was getting at my now squicky clean black shoulder length hair I quickly turn off the water and rapped a towel around my body then a smaller one around my hair drying off I stepped into the bathroom to see Trey sitting on the bed waiting for me.

Trey: Maya we need to talk

Maya: About what?

Trey: We need to relocate, I can't keep you safe if people are trying to kill you and they know where we live

..

Maya: but I don't want to go

Trey: This isn't about what you want it's about what's good for you, Now get your clothes and pack!

Maya: "No! " I yelled while crossing my arms at my chest

Trey: "MAYA! Stop being a damn pain in the Ass for once and do what I said " he said yelling

Maya: So I'm a Pain in the ass now?... I waited for his response knowing I wasn't gonna get one I began again "Trey Why don't you fucking go by your damn self and leave this pain in the ass at home!

Trey:(looking at Maya ) Because -he whispered

Maya: because what?

Trey: I Love you too much to leave you babe -he murmured.

Maya:(knowing that I had heard him he began walking out the door running over to him I pushed the door closed "I'm sorry! , don't go -I said feeling sorry that I yelled at him minutes ago

Trey: it's okay baby but I need get the car started -he said before pushing past me opening back the door and jogging down the stairs

Maya: P.O.V my heart sunk in my chest realizing what just happened I didn't waste No time I quickly walked over to the closet and pulled out some pink sweat pants and a white thin tank top before pushing my feet into my black and pink blazers that Trey bought me and placing my still wet hair into a pony tail and threw on a pink and black snappback I grabbed my clothes and throwed them in the suitcase not worrying about how sloppy they were I shoved them in waking over to the dresser I grabbed Everything and shoved them into the suitcase and grabbing my shoes and throwing them in there too. I zipped up the bag and placed it on the floor rolling it down each and every stair not stopping at any of them until I reached the bottom I stopped to see Trey laughing at me.

Maya: what? -I snapped

Trey: I Love how Independent you are babe -still laughing

Maya: (pulling the bag to the door) you ready?

Trey: since the day I was born. - he smerked.

Trey ran out in the rain and put the suitcases in the trunk then ran over to me and picked me up like a baby

Maya: you Love doing that dont you?

Trey: (smiling ) Yes baby I do!

running out in the rain trey place Maya in the passenger side of the car before jogging over to his side looking around if anyone was looking at him he open the door of the car then getting in it didn't take long for him to buckle up him self and Maya to , then he took off down the street never once looking back.