Chapter 9

My heart sunk into my stomach , my eyes began to swell up with tears , my feet were glued to the floor I felt like the world had stopped and I was dreaming , a cold bitter Sad Nightmare ! My heart began to brake into millions of tiny pieces , if I could of died right here I would be happy . My body began to shake , my lips started curling up.starring up at the man who said he Loved me and wanted to be with me forever turned into my worst night mare! I closed my eyes before Looking up To see Trey! my supposed to be boyfriend that I've been with since I was 14 and now 17 kissing a girl at a table with his hands running down her short oh and I do mean short dress! I was shocked and speechless . I guessed Ali noticed this because she jumped in front of me !

Ali: Maya! , we can go some where else!

Maya: naw I wanna go in here

-I pushed pass her and into the restaurant

?: welcome to-

Maya: excuse me -I said pushing past the waiter.

Ali: Maya! ....Wait!

Trey's P.O.V-

I was in the middle of kissing Lakeisha when I heard someone yell out Maya, before I could stop and look who it was Lakeisha was thrown on the floor and dragged by her hair to a near by table before getting her head smashed multiple times against it ! Kicking and screaming she was trying to fight back but there was no use the girl continued to smash her head against the table until Lakeisha laid there not moveing blood coming from her noes and forehead she was motionless. Then the girl turned around ......

***************************************

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter! Sorry for the wait!

-red