Chapter 3

-About 7 minutes into my nap I felt someone biting me I woke up to see trey biting and licking my neck trying to wake me up

Trey: Maya..... wake up.... Maya

(rubbing her legs and licking her neck making sure she can feel it) Babe wake up...

Maya:Mhn... I'm up Trey (smiles) where have you been?

Trey: business...

Maya: Business?... (sits up)

Trey:Yeah! , sorry Martin didn't make you breakfast I sent him grocery shopping earlier .

Maya: (looks at him with a blank look) No... what are you talking about Trey...?? Martin made me a big breakfast this morning Just a few minutes ago ..

Trey: Are you sure cause I checked and his car isn't even back yet.

Maya: then who made me.... (jumps up)

-Before she could Finnish she vomited repeatedly all over the floor. Trey quickly got up and went to the kitchen to his surprise there was a big breakfast so he observed and looked over at the food

Trey's: (POV ) Martin doesn't cook like this what the fuck?! who made this shit?! (smells the pancakes) Eww this shit smell like rat poison.... ... mhm... rat poison....... RAT POISON?!!!! MAYA!! ( runs over and rushed Maya to the bathroom ) Maya listen to me!, who ever gave you that food wasn't Martin...

Maya:(getting dizzy ) what?... (vomits again) what do you mean that's not Martin! (wipes mouth)

Trey: I mean somebody was here!(checks under the bathroom sink counter grabs a gun a loads it)

Maya: Trey what the fuck is this?! I thought you quit this stuff!

Trey: Baby (clicks gun) once your in the game you can never .......................... Ever quit!. so I guess you thought wrong...