Chapter 6

4 Hours Later

Maya's: P.O.V

I woke up After I felt the car jerk to a stop. Sitting up in my seat. "Are we there yet?" I questioned "Naw baby we ain't there " Trey said looking at me "then Why did you stop? Looking out side at the super market in front of us "I Thought you were hungry.. " -he said more like asking than telling. I smiled at him "Yeah I am! " I said loudly while grabbing his debt card and stepping out the car and winking at him as he drove off to find a place to park. I walked off into the super market and into the cosmetics section I looked around for some lip gloss Remembering that I need some i looked around for what felt like hours when I didn't find any I kepted walking more like skipping around the store like a five year old I stopped at the hair section and I saw a sign that said Hair Dye then my eyes stopped at a bottle of red hair dye I stood there for about 4 minutes considering if I should get it. I then came to my senses before grabbing it and a bottle of hair bleach and walking away looking around at everything I stopped in front of the five star bakery. Taking in the seanarry and smelling in the fresh aroma coming form it I walked over to it. My mouth watered and I started looking at the delicious pastrys that were catching my eyes. I stopped at some cinimon rolls that looked absolutely delicious so I grabbed them knowing that Trey would want some to I grabbed another one then I grabbed 2 sodas a pack of gum a lighter and Some cigarettes I never smoked before but it's never to late to try I said reasuring myself .then i walking to the check out counter and handed the clerk Trey's card without even listening to how much everything came too. he swapped it and gave it back to me however I couldn't help but to see his eyes starring at my chest licking his lips. I looked at him in disgust.. Perv!! I yelled grabbing the bags and making my way out of the store to Trey's car surprisingly he was parked in front of the store waiting for me I jumped into the car and he looked at me smiling.

Trey:" what's that smell?" he said

knowing he knew what it was I pulled the cinimon rolls out of the bag open the container and feeding him one "Mmm" damn that shit taste good he managed to drag out. Looking at him I pretend to flip my hair "I know, I know" I said. Finding that funny Trey busted out laughing, I smiled at him while rubbing my hands on his "babe"- I murmured "yes -he said looking at me. "Umm what's your favorite color?! -I asked even though I knew the answer already "it's red baby "-he said , "Okay!" -I said while smiling and fluttering my eyes. Trey laughed I Fucking Love you Maya " -he said "And I Freaking Love you" "-I said. Two hours passed by and we stopped in front of a big peach looking mansion the gates automatically open like it was expecting us Trey drove in and parked right in front of the door "You like it? "-he said "I Love it I screamed!" Walking over to him and hugging him On the outside it look magnificent, vines hung low on the walls and the windows had perfect arches and showed the beauty in the structure. It stood tall and mighty, almost intimating. There was a beautiful rose garden out front with a delicate glass table with stone craved legs. The grass was a beautiful green and the atmosphere of the whole place was breath-taking. It had a six car garage and a little green house at the back. If you thought that was amazing you should see the inside. The walls were covered in various artworks that looked like they were from a museum. The wooden floor was spotless and looked like no one had ever walked onto it. to my right there was a small closet door that was so neatly organized with clothes all my size and some of Trey's clothes too . Doors went off at both sides of the hall. Have you ever seen one of those hallways that looks like it doesn't end? This was one of them. Below my feet was a hand-sewn mat that have welcome stitched onto it. and right in front of me was a mahogany staircase that lead past my vision. It was all so beautiful.

Trey: (smiling) This is our new home Baby! -he said holding my hand and kissing my neck just you me Martin & your personal assistant.

Maya: personal assistant? what do I need one for?

Trey: just someone to help you out and get you whatever you need when ever you need it! -he smiled warmly Ali! - he yelled

Ali: "Yes Mr.Williams "-she said

Trey: I tolled you to Call me Trey -he spat, "this is my baby girl Maya she's who your gonna be working for .

Ali: Hello Mrs.William's she said

Maya: -I couldnt help but to laugh, No, No I stated were not Married -I said

Trey:Not yet at least...

Maya:(blushing) it's nice to meet you too. -I said., Ali was Very pretty she stood at about 5'4 the same hight of me , she also looked to be the same age as me. she had a coca-cola body frame but a big but allong with it and long thick black hair her skin was caramel brown and she wore light make up not to fancy but she was truly beautiful!