PREGNANT

" no brother you must be very much mistaken Leonard would never do such a thing to me he loves me, and I love him too, so very much" Astriana said , as she looked  up to her brother With Tears In Her Eyes.

"Astriana what are you saying , Leonard is a married man so don't think of him that way ever again, tomorrow we shall hold your marriage announcement banquet , so do well to get ready" the king said as stepped away from  her, as she continued crying on the floor.

" brother this is not a marriage this is selling, you are selling me to the king of Hezab, if you don't like me anymore you can just say it, don't use the excuse of marriage to drive me away, I have always known you never really liked me anyway since father always treated me better , and I heard from the maids  that's he loved my mother more than yours when she was alive "

" ASTRIANA " he shouted as his voice seemed to boom in the whole room  , as Astria flinch unconsciously, while his breathing became irregular as his chest rose and fell in synch
" what's rubbish are you speaking, you know I have always loved you more than anything, I was even ready to choose you over Leonora in the past so don't say I don't like you,  instead of speaking this rubbish go tell Flora to prepare a ball gown for your marriage announcement "he said as his angered gaze settled on her

***************************************************

"Astria, please don't take whatever your brother said to you yesterday to heart, you know he loves you very much , and he's doing this for the happiness of all keeping yours in mind, I believe within time, like the way I change your brother's heart, and tamed the beast inside of him,  you can  also do the same to your future husband's heart, it is said that no force is stronger than that of a determined wife " Leonora said as she put a tiara to settle on Astriana head, after dressing her for the banquet, with an encouraging smile .

Leonora has always been good to Astria, and if their is anybody Astria sees as a mother it is Leonora, although her and her brother's marriage had gone through so many rocky paths, they still love each other alot, and Astria can only wish for, a relationship like that.
She believes, herself and Leonard shares that same kind of relationship and refuses to believe whatever her brother said about her getting married, she believes he only said that to discourage her about ever getting married to Leonard.

She would find out for herself today, and she would prove to her brother that Leonard loves her alot, that way, they can lie to the King of Hezab that she is already to be married to Leonard maybe then he can call off the proposal, she said in her heart as a smile settled on her face.

"QueenLeonora are you okay", Astria heard Flora's panicked voice as she turned to see Leonora rushing to her bathroom to throw up.

"Leonora, are you okay, should I call my brother" Astria said as she quickly stood up, and followed her into the toilet.

Leonoera seeing their panicked faces after she washed her face just smiled with a gentle expression  "don't worry it's nothing too serious"

"are you sure, should I get my brother, why dont you sit down and rest while I go get him" Astria said, looking at Leonoera and stretching her hands out to feel her temperature,

"actually there is no need for alarm, I am Pregnant that is why" Leonora said, as she looked at the floor to hide her blush.
"preg pregnant" Astria and Flora squealed in escatsy  as they jump up and high five each other.

"Flora remember you owe me 10 silver coin, I won the bet remember" Astria said with a proud expression on her face.

"bet" Leonora exclaimed with wide eyes,
"yes , me and Flora made a bet, I bet her that within a year of you and my brothers marriage you would get pregnant, while Flora said it usually takes time for royals to get pregnant" Astria said as she looked at Flora with a mocking expression.

"why would you make a bet like that" Leonora said looking at them both with surprise,
"well it was bound to happen, with the way you and my brother where going in on each other like rabbits in mating season, so why not try my luck" Astria said with a mocking tone , as Leonora blush grew deeper.

"don't think I did not hear both if you whenever I want to come to your chambers, oh gosh my ears had heard alot" Astriana said as she continued to tease Leonora
"wait have you told my brother" Astriana  asked looking at Leonora,
"well I have not actually had the time to do so, as I only found out yesterday, and he seemed very stressed, he did not come back to our chamber till late in the night" Leonora said with a sorrowful expression as Astria's face grew darker, "this is all King Kaden's fault, if he had not come with his forced marriage alliance, maybe we would had been celebrating the announcement of my brother's child  , Astria said with anger evident in her tone.

" I just hate him so much, he had to come into our happy life and  ruining everything with his badluck " Astriana said as her chest seemed to swell out of anger.

"Astria don't think like that Leonora said calmly, it's not good to build a relationship with anger and hatred, mostly one like marriage, trust me I have learnt it first hand, and as for your brother, I will tell him myself once the banquet is over"  Leonora said as her gentle gaze rest on Astria, which seemed to soothe her anger.