MARRIED

"and do you Princess Astriana Eleonard of Nardsia, take King Kaden Morosus of Hezab to be your lawfully wedded wife" the priest said as fear gripped me, the kind of fear that is seated deep in the heart and sends shivers to your whole body.

I know just with two words, my entire life would be in the hands of a man I barely know.
Do I really want to do this, I said to my self, as my mind and heart raced a million miles per hour.
I looked to my side to face my brother, asking him with my eyes if there is another way out, and he just looked at me back with tears forming in his heart.

I know he does not want this as much as I don't but as a king, he has to do this to protect his people.

"Princess Astriana do you" he priest repeated again, jolting me out of my thought, as I looked up to the man who ruined every for me, only to see anger in his gaze, I know it must be very embarrassing to him, to be left standing at an alter for a king like him. I looked up from the floor to see every person in the hall staring at me in anticipation with both fear and hope on their gazes, because one word from me can change the future of Nardsia forever.

'for my people' I chanted in my head to remove any thoughts of rejecting the marriage '
"I do" I finally answered, as I can hear the crowd of nobles breathe out a sigh of relief.

"from today, I pronounce you husband and wife, having the Land of Nardsia of the North, Hezab of the Central , Mila of the South, Ceoro of the East , and Deron of the West as my witness",
"You may kiss your bride" the priest finally spoke as he closed his book to step up, showing the end of the marriage.

'kiss' i muttered in my life, I have never had any experience in intimate act for the whole twenty years of my life.
Even when Leonard was courting me, I never allowed him to touch me, the only thing we have ever done was kiss if I can even call it that, he tried to pry in my mouth with his even after I had rejected him several that day to do it and it only happened for a few seconds and I broke it quickly to avoid being caught, ever since then we never did anything more, and he respected my boundaries or so I thought.

His hands encircled my waist as he held tightly of it, aligning my body with his without any hint of gentleness , as I held tightly on his muscled arms to avoid tripping on my foot, as his overwhelming pine and woodsy scent filled my senses, making it hard for me to breathe or even think about what is about to happen, as my mind jumbled up and my body tingled from his touch, as I looked at his inviting lips calling out to me in my mind, he brought his face close to mine and entangle our lips kissing me dominantly and possessively while holding tightly on my waist, his movement rips of pure possessiveness, he bit harshly on my lips as blood flow through, and I parted my lips involuntarily giving him passage into my mouth as our tongues entangled and a delicious taste filled my senses and I started to kiss him back in the same synch, trying to match up to his pace, he rolled his tongue through my lips and the sensation sent shivers to my core and entire body.

Chanters, and clap filled the air making me aware of where we are as a pushed out of his embrace and looked to look at the floor as shyness took over all my features, and I can feel my face burning red from blushing.

I look up to him, to see him remain his expressionless gaze looking clearly unaffected by what just happened, as my lips still tingled from his mouth in mine, and my body from his touch.
I wonder how many women he has touched with that lips and kissed.
This was my first kiss and it was magical to me, but looking at him, he looks like nothing happened, like he is used to all this, I can't help but think of how many women are waiting for him back in his palace.

The marriage was finally concluded and I am from today onwards Queen Astriana Morosus, although I have not been crowned queen yet but I know I am going to be sooner or later.
Guests and nobles finally walked up to us to present their gifts while saying congratulations with stiff faces and bodies obviously ripping of fear of my husband , husband, that word seems so foreign to me.

"hail the sun and the moon of Hezab" a voice said, which I can recognize anywhere, Natasha said walking up to us with a smile planted on her face while wearing a fitted bright green gown, showcasing her baby bump, as she walked up to us holding hands with Leonard who had a stiff expression on his face.

And he shrinked back as he came to stand directly in front of my husband.

"congratulations to you my dear Astriana , I wish you a thousand years if happiness, with plenty children" she said with sacarsm dripping from her voice, while she rubbed her baby bump and looked up to Leonard. As I felt King Kaden stiffen beside me, 'children' that word echoed in my head, I have never being a lover of them, neither have I ever thought of having one of my own, but is is one of the duties as a queen to provide and heir to the throne for her king.

"Your highness you don't need to worry too much about our dear Astriana troubling you , you just have to bare with her for a little while before she adjust, after all she has always being a spoilt and childish princess and can't handle responsibilities", "she maybe a little foolish at times" Natasha said in a mocking tone while giving me her nasty smirk, and immediately King Kaden held tightly on her neck , with his eyes blaring wide, while she struggled to breath.

"are you saying that my choice of Queen is foolish" King Kaden said in a hoarse voice , looking down at the woman who dared to insult his bride, without any mercy, ready to drain the life out of her, as the whole hall became alert and they all ran too see what was happening.

Fear gripped the hearts of all as they say the ruthless blood king holding tightly on the neck of a pregnant woman without mercy.