USED GOODS

"oh so you are done with formalities, it's no Longer Princess Astriana, or my dear Astria, it's now just Astriana, look at you a fool for yourself, making a fool out of your self in front of a royal like me, while you are nothing but a noble, who has high dreams of climbing in the Heirrachy lader to become a King, no I know why, whenever I ask you of when you would discuss our marriage to my brother you always say very soon, it's because you were looking for a better option "
Astriana said with a hateful tone to Leonard, now she can see clearly through his facade and cherade of good boy he had been putting on, and she can read his eyes clearly, and she can not see an ounce of love in it, oh what a fool she had been, she thought to herself as she remembered at all his strange behaviors over the years that she overlooked, and also not heading to Leonora's advice when she told her not to wait for a man like Leonard he is very unpredictable, and she told her she is just jealous because her relationship with Leonard is stronger and better than hers is with Erik.

"well the joke is on you Leonard" Astriana said to him with a proud expression, "because I am everything better than Natasha, and as for being King, don't forget that Ceoro is not even compared to half of Nardsia, and I am no longer a princess but the Future Queen of Hezab, and once I get married, I would be crowned Queen after three days, and I am very sure you know the King of country Hezab is, it is the strongest World power among all five provinces, even bigger than Nardsia, at that time if you become a king, you would still be like an ant to me " Astriana said while a smirk on her face , maintaining her proud look, she had never been known to let anyperson what so ever trample on her dignity, and nor would she allow Leonard today.

" Astriana you can continue deceiving yourself, but I can bet you, Natasha is every thing better than you, she is not a childish spoilt brat who runs to her brother for everything, but instead takes responsibility, she is smart and cunning, and most especially she let's me touch even before marriage, how do you think she is pregnant as heavily as that, as we only married 2 months ago, unlike you who is saving her self for marriage, as he disgusting princess dignity, you are the first person I have ever seen that values being a common princess as seriously as that, and I can sure bet you she is better than you in bed, my dear princess "Leonard said bring his face close to her and breathing in her scent while holding tightly on her neck.

" stop "Astria shouted as she pushed his hands away from her neck and regained her balance,
" you are disgusting "she said as she spat on his shoe and turned to leave.

***************************************************
" ahhh "Astriana screamed as a shadow dragged her to wall, with bright green eyes staring back at her, which she can identify anywhere, as there is only one person who has eyes as green as this that seems to be burning through her soul.

" It seems you where having fun with you lover, who knew our little princess, is a slut princess" his hoarse voice said, which sent shivers down her body,

"Your highness you must be very much mistaken, he is not and can never be my lover, he is but a married man" Astriana said to him while taken deep breathe to calm her racing heart.

"are you saying I do not know what I am saying" King Kaden answered as he brought his nose directly on hers, while bringing his plump lips to rest on the edge of her feeble ones, as his nose hovered round her face.
"no your highness, I mean sometimes we can not just judge by what we see, they are bigger stories to our vision, I can very much assure that their is nothing going on between me and Sir Leonard" Astriana said in a feeble voice as she tried to ignore the sensation of what he his doing to her body.

"better" he said as he stood up and regained his composure as high eyes burned through her face in the dimly lighted garden , "because I don't like used goods" he said as he straightened himself and walked out on her leaving her alone in the garden.

***************************************************

"nothing good can ever come out from marrying a beast like the Blood king , lets run away Astriana atleast then you would be safe, I promised to keep you safe when our mothers died and I will do that at any cost, come on let's pack our bags" Flora said as she shoved some of Astriana's clothes into the bag she brought from her room a while ago, while Astriana sat down and remained expressionless, thinking about everything that happened during the ball, from Leonard's betrayal to how him and Natasha shamelessly romanced each other in the hall in the presence of every body after the couples dance and received an applause from everybody, stealing the limelight from her, to their open announcement of their marriage and expectant child, as they received congratulations and loving gazes as every body gushed on hoow strong and beautiful their relationship is.

While she just stood there looking at the affection they all showered on Natasha.
She cannot help but wonder if Leonard really loved her or he just played her, she had cried alot since she came from the banquet and now she can not have no choice but to have no tears to cry anymore.

She had already determined to herself that she would get married to King Kaden no matter what, whether it is a good decision or bad, but she just wants to prove Leonard on how wrong he is on saying she is childish and cannot handle responsibilities.

***************************************************
THE WEDDING DAY

"oh my gosh the princess is so lucky the Blood king is so handsome" Astriana heard a maid say as she came out of her chambers to go get Flora to see if she had done the fittings and  adjustment to her  wedding gown.

"what is lucky about being married the blood king when he can kill you to drink you blood at anytime when he is thirsty" another said,

"I heard he has as many concubines as the number of hairs on his heads" another said as their eyes go wide,
"and I also heard that he has a favorite amongst all and she is his childhood friend, people says she looks like the recarnation of the goddess of beauty and seduction" another said as Astriana stopped to listen, and her eyes went wide in disbelief, being compared to a goddess of beauty, how beautiful might she be, she wondered, although it was a common practice for kings to have concubines, and she knows how nasty they can be as she had experienced them from her brother before he got married, and sent them all away.

"oh our poor princess, she has to go and face the dirty behaviors of mistresses fighting from favor's from her husband, I pray she does not encounter one like Lena" the maid  said as they all gagged.

Astriana can clearly remember how Leonora's suffered at the hand of her brother's most ruthless and possessive concubine Lena, who refused to let her brother go even after  his marriage to Leonora, till she died.

"Astria your gown is ready" Flora shouted as Astriana turned to leave as she....