SAFEERA

"my lady this way" Melina said as she led me into the bathing chamber,
"I am going to bring the gown for the ball, excuse me" Yana said as she left the bathing chamber leaving Melina and Chera with me.

"this is beautiful" I said as I looked at the gown Yana provided for me, claiming it was chosen by his highness, as Melina looked at the gown with wide eyes then looked at Chera and Yana with questioning expressions.

"my lady it's time to get ready" Yana said to me with a smile on her face, which looks foreign on her face.

"My lady looks very beautiful today" Chera and Yana said as they gushed over the gown with michevious eyes while Melina remained an unusual expression, Astriana smiled back at them, while turning to the mirror to take a good look at herself with a smile, unknown to her that immediately she turned back Chera and Yana turned to each other with smirks on their faces.

"welcoming Princess Astriana from Nardsia" the royal announcer said as the guards opened the door to the throne room for me to enter as I took deep breaths to calm my racing hearts as today would be the day I would be meeting my husband's people for the first time, and I have to make a good impression on them.
After receiving strange looks from servants and the guards on my way to the throne room, I can not help but wonder if there is something wrong with me, as I have asked Melina up to a million times of there is anything on my face and she said no, I look perfect.

"what is she doing",
"why is she wearing that"
"I bet the King will have her head today"
"it seems like she is rebellious"
"maybe she wants attention from his highness, hmmph she thinks she is up to Safeera",

I heard the other women gossip as I entered the throne room and everybody kept throwing me strange and disgusted glances, while some had smirks on their faces.

I stepped up to where King Kaden was seated as I saw his face red and furious in anger like he is about to explode, as to green eyes stared at me like they are shooting glazers directly into me, as I was gestured by Yana on where to seat, among other women from his Harem.
I expected to have a better seating position as his wife, but I am seated among his concubines like I am just another one of his women. I looked around to see all the women dressed in red clothing, and also  every body present in the throne room, making me feel like an outcast, I took a deep breathe to calm my self, as I raised my head high while is sat body with pride.
I won't let these common concubines intimidate me with their words.

"Welcoming Safeera of Hezab for her special presentation to the King, King Kaden of Hezab" the royal announcer said, as a five women dressed in all red clothing came in with beads on their legs and waist, and their faces covered with red net leaving only their nose open.
Safeera, the kings favorite or is this another one I thought, as I looked through them to see they have created an opening at their center, and a beautiful woman stepped forward covered royal red expensive fabric on her body, leaving her slim waist open, showing a glimpse of her fair skin that would make you want to see more, I tried to look through her covered face as I could not see her facial features well due to the head rest on her head, I can see her perfectly aligned nose, seating beautifully on her face, with full plump red lips, from the small I have seen I can tell she is more beautiful than any woman I have laid my eyes on.

I looked down her body to her full bre3st  resting perfectly on her body making me feel inferior even with my ample ones ones, suited perfectly in the fabric leaving only a few cleavages out, she is dressed in a style that is seductive but not slutlish, a style that entices men, and makes them wants to look to see more.
She clearly knows how to draw attention with her dressing.

From the way she twists and untwists her waist to her swaying of her curvaceous hips, which drew all the men in the throne room attention, as I looked around to see everyone faces glued to get performance, mostly men, even those who came with their  wifes, whom looks like they want to remove their eyes and place it on her body to get a better look, as the wife's looked at her in envy while some men stole glances at the king looking at him with jealousy.

I just remained seated as a deep frown settled on my face watching the way the swayed her body perfectly to the drums, now I understand while they refer to her as the goddess of Seduction, her dancing looks to enticing, enough to give men boners and wet dreams for days just by one shake of her body, how can I compete with her for the kings attention, everything in her looks to good to be true, from her dress style to her body.
The only thing I have that she doesn't is a better status.

Applause filled the throne room as the drumming and music ended, as she stood at the center and gave the king a sexy smile while removing the net she placed on her head to reveal her face, the most beautiful creature I have never seen, and the most unique thing about her is her bright hazel eyes, that seems to hurt my eyes the more I stare at her, staring back at me as if to mock me, telling me 'I am inferior' to her.

She broke eye contact with me, as she catwalk to seat at the front of the women on the Large chair placed their as my eyes grew wide, why is she allowed to seat there, and I his highness wife can not, why she a common concubine is allowed, I questioned my self , as I turned to face the king with an angry face.

After the king  announced me as his wife, he dispersed everybody in the room leaving me with him to face his wrath, as he continued looking at me with angry gaze, while looking down, clenching and u clenching his hands as if to calm himself.

"what do you think you did today" he said as he stood up in a blink of an eye, coming to stand in front of me, as I flinch and shifted back to keep a distance from him.